Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
12packprophet

Iraq cracks down on TPWF's.

Contradictory reports go both ways. They either say the number is much greater than that.

Or that it never happened and this is something made up

Personally i think that anythings possible when it comes to that side of the mooslims.

Dao might be bummed to note that the same thing would happen to anyone identifying with hiphop culture.

But then again, when aren't people wearing baggy clothes getting killed.

AMIRITE?!?!?!

Unless there's an emotional youtube video telling of their plight that I can share on farcebook I'm not interested.

• Like 3

"Brigades of anger "sounds like the most emo band ever.

Sounds more like a hardcore band.

Somebody should start a HC band with that name.

Iraqi activists said this unnamed teenager was brutally killed by religious police for having an 'emo' hairstyle

COP

I was surprised to hear this, I know Christians from Iraq, I'd expect this in Saudi but I never knew Iraq had "moral police"? Are they sanctioned by law to do this?

I was surprised to hear this, I know Christians from Iraq, I'd expect this in Saudi but I never knew Iraq had "moral police"? Are they sanctioned by law to do this?

Christians are being forced out of areas of Iraq as well, so christians and emo kids are being got rid of, sounds like they are building an ideal society (if not for all the muslims too)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now