korny 2012

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: kony 2012

that was @ whatshisface on the last page. I didn't directly say "hey whats his face" because I thought that was pretty obvious.

yeah, i considered that possibility and then realised that what i said is still relevant to the situation. he does, however, seem to want your penix quite badly, so maybe he's the exception.

lets not get it twisted crime, i want no part of soups little mangina.

he just tries so hard not to come off as a hipster, its hilarious.

23ld36h.jpg

i wouldnt be surprised if that was a new found glory t-shirt you got on there soup.

and you dye your hair blonde and youre a dead ringer for dude in the video, whose hair you hate so much.

im actually :lol:

This is nothing new and I'm pretty sure there have been many many rebel and non rebel leaders in Africa that have shared the same method and methods of civil war.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_McArther_Emmanuel

whbifp.jpg

("DEMON SQUAD") ATU

There's more, just the last I read about.

CHUCK TAYLOR WAS THE MAN....,

WHEN IT CAME TO MAYHEM AND TORTURE.

that link doesn't discredit anything an intelligent person shouldn't be aware of anyways.

already debated it on fb so no care here, but this is a game of picking your battles and drawing attention to atrocity.

you don't have to given IC any money to bring attention to their cause.

that link doesn't discredit anything an intelligent person shouldn't be aware of anyways.

already debated it on fb so no care here, but this is a game of picking your battles and drawing attention to atrocity.

you don't have to given IC any money to bring attention to their cause.

True but 8/10 people without their head in the ass are already aware that this stuff has been going on in Africa for years and years and years like DAO said.

When I was a kid it was the Tootsi's and HuuTuu's or however the fuck you spell that shit that were constantly killing each other and committing ridiculous atrocities.

Anywhere that rape/murder are the everyday norm is going to be a fucked up place. The way women and children are treated is an abomination - they chop the clitoris off their women at a young age. The worst thing is, like somebody else pointed out in this thread, they don't want our help and they won't change. From everything from condoms to stop the rampant AIDS problem to "peacekeepers" and military intervention, they don't want our help. They want to keep doing what they're doing.

Don't get me wrong, I don't support child soldiers and I have actually been to a presentation a local university did where they brought in a survivor and he talked about what he had to do, and what his life was like. It's disgusting. Unfortunately it's going to keep happening until the majority of that continent wants to change.

not to beat a dead horse but as others said shit like this in Africa is wild old news.

Congo has been one of the illest places on earth for some time. the rape and sexual slavery, war crimes etc is just on a whole other level in that region...

Congo kings africa in terms of ill shit imo

This reminds me of taking down Adams Block, but on a larger scale.

I just realized I am going to have to document all of this for case studies since the interwebz is spilling over into real life here.

I'm in marketing strategy and this is everything I do. You kids love to Hate on Banksy & Shepard Fairey, but they are viral legends.

This movement is going to take what they did and go Global, so fuck all city.

Lispy Narrator guy = True King

((COPE2 pointing at KONY 2012 Poster))

Not worth my time.

The Invisible Children Inc gives way less then 50% of the money donated to them, to help those kids in need.

Their finances are unaudited and money is often spent illegally on congressional lobbying.

Uganda has a significantly bigger corruption problem than someone in hiding. Aid/funds are often stolen or simply disappear.

Uganda's biggest problem is not Kony, who's beenhiding for years. It's that almost the entire country runs on Foreign aid. Uganda needs help making money.

Uganda does not have a self sustaining economy, thus no jobs, no future, nothing for the kids to work towards because the whole country just runs on foreign aid, which mostly goes into the government's pocket.

Arresting him won't make Democracy kick in and change these kids lives. People die but Beliefs remain, Taking out Kony will have no impact on these kids lives. Uganda has been fucked forever.

Just a tear jerking story to get your money. Try having them pay your fines when you get caught wheat pasting their posters or putting their stickers up.

While they will use your donates for illegal lobbying to get more of our troops to Uganda for another great game of hide and go seek.

There are better places to donate your money too, anyone who quickly jumps on this kit and gives money deserves to have their money stolen.

• Like 2

Somalia is all fucked up, has been forever.

Sierra Leon...,

Syria...,

Middle East regions all using kids as soldiers/suicide bombers...,

What's the difference between Kony and the people doing similar shit in these other countries...?

Some white boy made a movie. Pushing cause on social media.

Things are bad all over.

No movies for these other people. Not being unsympathetic, just an observation.

forcing children into war is nothing new

people should pay more attention to the world around them, in general

Armed groups will often aim their propaganda specifically at young people. In Sri Lanka, the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) have been particularly active in the school system, indoctrinating children.

In these circumstances, children can be expected to join up. But even if they do not volunteer they may be recruited forcibly. Over the past decade, government forces in El Salvador, Ethiopia, Guatemala and Myanmar, among others, have all conscripted children. In the 1980s, the Ethiopian army would kidnap boys of 15 or younger from the villages and the poorest quarters of the cities, as well as from schools.14 Opposition movements in many countries have also seized children—as in Angola, Mozambique, Sri Lanka and the Sudan.

The Renamo forces in Mozambique, in particular, systematically practised forced recruitment. Renamo had at least 10,000 boy soldiers, some as young as six years old. Similarly, in Angola, a 1995 survey found that 36 per cent of children had accompanied or supported soldiers, and 7 per cent of Angolan children had fired at somebody.

Some white boy made a movie. Pushing cause on social media.

Things are bad all over.

No movies for these other people. Not being unsympathetic, just an observation.

The goal is to change the way people think and utilize social media / technology.

The internetz is just not for hilarious cats pics, but as we have seen in the last year especially, it can by used as tool to claim a dominant share of voice over any given topic.

If this experiment is a success, it can help usher in a new era of human communication, thought, actions and political involvement.

I couldn't give two shits about some black on black crime in a country I can't find on a map, but I am extremely interested in the evolution of an integrated (virtual) world culture through technology.

These are insane times and people just are beginning to realize they have a lot of power (in numbers.) I'm excited to see where it goes from here.