korny 2012

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shit went fail when he got TMZ'd.

Nobody wants to support a nigger hating, closet pickle puffer who gets wet & humps Nissan Stanzas.

With that said, prefab posters from the official kit were up in my neighborhood, but I live around rich white kids who've never met a negroid. It was cute.

• Like 2

there were a bunch went up in tacoma, lots of homemade ones, red paper and sharpies, junior high highschool kids i imagine.

regardless of where i stand on IC, i'm glad to see that some people will actually take action (in any capacity) beyond social networking and the web.

Wow.

That kind of shit should end in broken arms.

Or possibly a 12 month deployment to Afghanistan.

Serious question.

Do you people actually give a fuck about statues and monuments?

Not that the shitty tag will ever do/prove anything, but really?

Considering that post was made on our equivalent of 'Memorial Day' - from a man who actually serves, I'd say yes, we give many fucks on this day about disrespect to fallen soldiers. I feel sad for anyone that doesn't have enough self respect, pride of country, or general common sense to understand the gravity and significance of a war memorial.

I appreciate you said it's a serious question, that's a serious answer.

Not to be an asshole but:

That is actually a memorial to those who died in the Boston massacre.

Which, you could argue were part of the war.

Id say I have realitively high self respect, but to be honest I dont have a whole lot of team spirit for the States right now. Unhappy with the Government, unhappy with the general population, and im unhappy as to what my country is doing around the world or lack therefore of.

I have rules of things I will not put paint on, and even with my disdain for the government, and at times the armed forces I dont ever see myself targeting a war memorial.

I appreciate your answer, your service to your country as it seems you believe in it, and I tip my fitted hat to you and your comrades even if im not from the land of Oz

Serious question.

Do you people actually give a fuck about statues and monuments?

Not that the shitty tag will ever do/prove anything, but really?

That is actually a memorial to those who died in the Boston massacre.

Which, you could argue were part of the war.

I have rules of things I will not put paint on, and even with my disdain for the government, and at times the armed forces I dont ever see myself targeting a war memorial.

:spin2:

:china: