korny 2012

watson

Re: kony 2012

There are better places to donate your money too, anyone who quickly jumps on this kit and gives money deserves to have their money stolen.

PROPS!

total suckers jumping on the bandwagon on some donate shit. its funny. ill ALWAYS keep my donations in the USA and help our children and cancer patients and sick kids here.

at least i know my money is going to help... most of these BS funds donate less then 50% of what they are given.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PROPS!

total suckers jumping on the bandwagon on some donate shit. its funny. ill ALWAYS keep my donations in the USA and help our children and cancer patients and sick kids here.

at least i know my money is going to help... most of these BS funds donate less then 50% of what they are given.

This. Fucking Jerrys kids still running around on crutches and wearing leg braces, and these people are worried about some shit that has been going on for hundreds of years. Only difference is now they all have AK's and RPG's.

I appreciate that these people are bringing these atrocities to light and exposing people around the world to these horrific acts but fuck if I'm going to give some money to these fools. Dude in the video is probably paying himself a nice salary off these donations.

I just checked their website and there is no mention of whether this is a 501c3 or what.

are we seriously going to act like this is something new? Shit like this has been going on in africa for fuckin' ages. It's all just smokescreen, they bring up shit like this to distract people. It is a serious issue, but honestly, our interference will do nothing. Everyone in africa is a fuckin' freedom fighter, and they're all fighting each other. Africa is nothing but lions, tyrants and displaced refugees. And nigerian princes. But thats a different story.

So wait, if this viral incident get this guy caught or killed or whatever then what? All you t00 k00l for school anti everything nerdo message board anarchists are going to change your pitch? Or just be like oh well whatever? The point is this was something started by a person who did care, and has tried to make a difference, not some Jerry's kids scam from the 80's, if you can't tell the difference btwn a scam and a good cause, then this is the perfect place for you to hide your opinions from the public and find comfort amongst other like minded screen names. It is kind of foul to see so many of you who just disagree with everything 'just cuz', its all too cliche' up in here now days. It's the new punk hipster thing and I dont even need to see if youre wearing tight pants or not. Safe to disagree so if it fails you can be on the " i told you so" tip. Then if it works you just go complain in another thread.

My point isnt whether it will or wont make a difference, my point is the tone of people on here anymore, just go from thread to thread complaining and looking for comfort from other complainers. Don't even act like no one knows what Im talkin about. Its the same screen names on every thread bitchin'.

For arguments sake, Id rather be a rebel with some kind of a cause, useful or not... at least have some goals, then just a rebel with no cause at all.

i have a bunch of homies from Sudan, refugee status...

they came to the US 10 years ago. Out of the group of 8 or 9 dudes, there was only one who hadn't killed someone. The Muslims would come into their villages and kill tons of people, they had to flee in groups and try to get to Kenya to refugee camps.

The world is a fucked up place. These are all good dudes, it's a trip to think they would ever be driven to the point that they would kill, but I guess that is human nature.

BUMP IT. donate, make your worthless life mean something, even if its something small.

ahem

Invisible Children has been condemned time and time again. As a registered not-for-profit, its finances are public. Last year, the organization spent $8,676,614. Only 32% went to direct services (page 6), with much of the rest going to staff salaries, travel and transport, and film production. This is far from ideal, and Charity Navigator rates their accountability 2/4 stars because they haven't had their finances externally audited. But it goes way deeper than that.

That's fine though. Way to look into shit. Solid bandwaggoning right there.

I stopped reading halfway through page 2 because you're all basically saying the same stuff.

I haven't watched the video because I've seen the 24 tv movie and learned everything I need to know about child soldiers from that...but I just wanted to say, Soup looks like Ted Bundy.

As you were.

• Like 1