Shepard Fairey will be on The Simpsons tonight...

Grasp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

those holding his hand till the end are super stoked and mad at the haters... the haters who think this guy is a fraud and a faggot are mad at him being on simpsons... round and round we goooooo!

but honestly if your gonna lie under oath, dont fess up to it.. dummy

I thought the beginning was dope because of the Game of Thrones send up...the rest was impossibly stupid and gay. Fairey is past irrelevancy, and I never switched off an ep of the Simpsons in disgust before last night...replace the stencil of homer with bart racking paint and being "El Barto", and replace Fairey and them with Pemex and Toro or some shit and it might have been interesting. Otherwise it was retarded, as is this thread. What a fuckin stupid thing for me to waste my first post on.

btw, "hi, I'm Dicksneeze, longtime lurker, first time poster. I usually come here for Travellogue usa 2011. I like opiates, latinas with big titties and listening to 10 ft. Ganja Plant. I also like Black Moon and the blog Ignored Prayers. Father, brilliant MC, and scribbler. Dick pics upon request."

• Like 1