pirate radio djing

Guest fr8lover

Guest fr8lover

i did a month or two of it this summer and i have to say it was one of the coolest experiences i had. anyone else take part in this pasttiime?

my only tip is DO NOT GET DRUNK AND SING OVER SONGS, it will not go over well...i kept singing along to pavement's "range life" until a friend called me up and told me to shut the fuck up and play the song. beer and freedom of speech and vocal cords DO NOT MIX! know that.

sunny times.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pirate radio rocks! i was part of a station that only lasted 3 days, god the drunken dj sets, attempting to breakdance in a room that you could hardly swing a tit in! it was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

I tune into pirate radio nearly every day! The DJ will play anything he has even if he hates it.. He tells dirty jokes constantly (very very very dirty jokes) and plays crazy samples randomly.

Although I usually don't like the music he's playing, its worth listening to hear the illegal vulgarity!

Archived