Advice for your: Shitty Relationshits THREAD

McLovin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

^Sounds like you need some random people on the internet who you've never met in your life to tell you to man up and creampie the broad already.

I'm guessing you're approaching 30 and thinking about kids, but since you grew up with the internet your mindframe is all fucked up and you need the approval of internet strangers before you make any life altering move.

You know what, maybe you just need to get a vasectomy.

Being single is the way to go.

You fuck who you want, when you can.

No one is nagging you, you're hardly ever forced to do shit you don't want to do, and you

don't have to be full of regret over girls you didnt bang.

Its just more exciting, I love the thrill of the game.

That being said, if you have a woman who makes you feel loved, cooks you shit, gives you bomb ass pussy, and you're genuinely happy to see her everyday, then there is nothing wrong with that.

I just can't find a girl with enough pros to outweigh the cons.

I had one and fucked it up, I know theyre out there but until I find a chick I cant make it through the day without, ill be keeping it bachelor.

Word to the wise, if you need a graffiti forum to help you with advice on anything other than painting, you're in the wrong section.