Advice for your: Shitty Relationshits THREAD

McLovin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha I saw that coming.

She's not the kind of girl that just fucks guys at random, she's said repeatedly said that she thinks sex should 'mean something' or 'be special' with the person it's with... or some idealistic shit like that.

I knew I was going to have to explain more about this...

Ok, and it's not like she doesn't enjoy sex or we don't have sex. She likes to fuck maybe 1 or 2 times a day... I like to fuck about 6 times a day. See the difference?

And this is something that she just kind of spouted off, like when I was wanting some and she didn't, she'd say "Just go fuck some other girl then!"

Maybe she was just saying that to shut me up? But I'd ask and she would remain serious about it

This was being brought up more a few weeks ago when she was off and on (mostly on) her period for an un-godly 6 weeks (She was coming off of her Depo shot, so her cycle was all fucked up)

but if he "really" loves me he won't do it.[/color][/b] I'm so smart"

Don't do it, and in general if your sex drives are that incompatible, start thinking about moving on mah dood. That never ends well, been there done that, had my shit burned in a pile in the driveway.

this :idea:

@vanfullofretards:

No offence but maybe shes not the one with the problem though. Maybe you got to make it more interesting for her.. You might just want to fuck. but bitches loves romance n shit, nah mean ? do shit for her then she might want to fuck more often

Edit: when they are going through chemical imbalances/mood swings bitchyness. do not engage it just makes shit worse no matter what it is you say it can not make things better. it is best to leave for a while till things cool off.. go fishing, hunting, beer, meth .. graffiti [unless you're the type to slap a bitch]

as soon as he finds another women he will completly forget about her and think to himself she was a total bitch

. . . then she'll cheat on him, fuck one of his friends behind his back, spend his money, make him pay for everything while she works and spends all of her money on herself and the other guy she's blowing, she'll borrow your friends car and jerk off black guys in the front seat while listening to hip-hop music, then wipe up the seman with the pair of work gloves he keeps on the back seat in case he gets a flat. While your friend takes an attitude with you cause he's miserable but can't be alone so he stays in abusive relationships.

True story, make another post in a month after it happens.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I was hanging out in the library with this girl that i've been sitting next to in my (college) class all semester. She's legit... funny, super cute, smiley, etc. We're hittin it off great..

She's like big time, super duper flirting with me... Like sucking my dick with her words, well not that extreme but you get the picture.

I don't know her outside of class though, so I don't know anything about her...

So I ask her what she does for fun and among other things she mentions she hangs out with her boyfriend.

So I'm instantly like "uhh ok?"

As I'm leaving though she's like

"let me get your number"

...WHY would you want my number? What the fuck? I gave it to her anyways. (my number, that is heh heh)

TL;DR-

How do you get your 20yr old girlfriend to get a fucking job and start paying for shit?

I came into this arrangement with the mindset that I could provide for myself and if she hung around and lived with me then it'd just be a bonus because I love her and want her around me, so I shouldn't even care if she doesn't throw down for rent because I'd be paying that anyways.

The time has come now where I'm totally sick of paying for every last damn thing.

I even asked her, "If I were to say you can't live with me without paying rent, so you'll have to move back in with your parents.... would we still be together?"

no response. so I continued with my calm rant on how I'm tired of not having someone to rely on and how it must be nice to live so fucking easy and carefree like she's living right now.

she is a manipulative girl, like all of them. so I'm in this week of her reporting to me about how "things are going better" and "she's thinking about doing _____ to make money". in about 3 weeks she'll forget we had this conversation and continue to suckle my teet and by that time she'll be on her period so if I even mention anything too real life for her she'll have a breakdown and it'll be my fault.

fuck my life.

it was so much easier to masturbate to my ipad.

So I ask her what she does for fun and among other things she mentions she hangs out with her boyfriend.

So I'm instantly like "uhh ok?"

to some girls, a boyfriend is non-permanent. some girls consider the guy they're fucking at the moment to be their boyfriend. and they're always willing to trade up.

sounds like that.

i say smash.

24'd protestor

thats basically what I laid out to her. calmly in a normal tone. because if i had raised my voice, she'd have shut down.

i told her that we should be making life easier for each other, and the only person living the easy life right now is her.

and that shit sucks. and eventually ima get tired of that shit. (but i used more words - should i have made it abundantly clear like as if I were speaking to a german sheppard? )

either way its mad annoying

Just tell her how it is.

Shes 20, which is a grown woman for christ sake.

Just sit her down, be calm like ya been doing, and tell her if she dosen't

get a job/form of income by the end of the month she'll be roomin with ma & pop again.

The young pussy can't be good enough to be putting up with bullshit, dump her, move her out

and crash a college night at a bar and get a new girlfriend. Maby this one wont be living like shes

still in high school.

Also, a bit of advice that helps in a lot of life's tough situations...

Don't focus on the person in the problem, focus on the problem itself, because 1) it's sooo much easier to just cast blame on someone for whats wrong 2) when you focus on the problem that makes the other person focus on the problem (which doesn't offend them) and which doesn't make them pull cards against you and 3) it allows them to realize, on their own, where they have been fucking up.

How do you get your 20yr old girlfriend to get a fucking job and start paying for shit?

I came into this arrangement with the mindset that I could provide for myself and if she hung around and lived with me then it'd just be a bonus because I love her and want her around me, so I shouldn't even care if she doesn't throw down for rent because I'd be paying that anyways.

The time has come now where I'm totally sick of paying for every last damn thing.

I even asked her, "If I were to say you can't live with me without paying rent, so you'll have to move back in with your parents.... would we still be together?"

no response. so I continued with my calm rant on how I'm tired of not having someone to rely on and how it must be nice to live so fucking easy and carefree like she's living right now.

she is a manipulative girl, like all of them. so I'm in this week of her reporting to me about how "things are going better" and "she's thinking about doing _____ to make money". in about 3 weeks she'll forget we had this conversation and continue to suckle my teet and by that time she'll be on her period so if I even mention anything too real life for her she'll have a breakdown and it'll be my fault.

fuck my life.

it was so much easier to masturbate to my ipad.

20? how the fuck old you is my g? feelin like we might be on the same ship.

minus the tax bracket part and like a bunch of other shit lol.

younggurlsbewildinlikefuck.org

Young girls do be wilding like fuck.

But I cant really give advice since you're a home owner, divorced, and dating someone a decade younger than you. I have the young pussy on lock because of my age bracket, not tax bracket.

Where did you get this one in the first place, cause it sure dont sound like love?

closer to thirty than i'd like

im not divorced, never got married, and i am renting I don't own shit but my truck.

i only bring up her age because that's crucial to understanding her mindset. she's hardly taken care of herself and never really had it rough.

fester is the perfect word. because so long as i'm holdin it own financially and still got money to play with, all is well. it's only when im broke, like at this very moment, i get mad and think about how she doesn't pull any of her weight.

money's a bitch. she works but she's apprenticing somewhere, so very little cash comes in anyways. what she does get she's selfish with. very jewish if u ask me.

how long have you two been together?

if you did lose your job and had to move back in with your p's or seriously cut down on what you spent money on, do you think she'd still be with you?

if the answer to that is no or maybe, then you need to reconsider why you're with her and why she's with you.

my wife used be hella jewish with her money when we were dating. it's a good thing now that we're married. otherwise i spend money like an idiot.

Also, a bit of advice that helps in a lot of life's tough situations...

Don't focus on the person in the problem, focus on the problem itself, because 1) it's sooo much easier to just cast blame on someone for whats wrong 2) when you focus on the problem that makes the other person focus on the problem (which doesn't offend them) and which doesn't make them pull cards against you and 3) it allows them to realize, on their own, where they have been fucking up.

This is pretty fucking sound advice. props

• 4 months later...

I had her abort my baby some years ago. I been thinking of it from time to time recently.. I think about what it would have been like. We ain't seeing each other anymore but at the time I told her to do it for my own selfish reasons. Not ready to be a dad n all.. Haven't seen her in years beside fb photos. Shes with someone else now n has a kid. I feel really fucked up for all the shit i put her through. Life goes on i guess..