Advice for your: Shitty Relationshits THREAD

McLovin

15 dollars, I converted for you innit our cereal doesn't usually cost that much, it's usually around $3. It's because they're imported and a novelty. Our breakfast cereals aren't a half as unhealthy. That's not to say we don't have breakfast cereal filled with sugar.

I am eating this as I type...with extra strawberries and minus the raspberries.

weetabix1.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're really relating to her on a higher level. She really gets your creative intelligence to spark. You almost said something completely different than her. Yet, so cohesive.

Im happy for you man, you found one of the good ones man.

WOAH MAN I AIN'T NO BITER

LOTTA NUANCES IN WHAT I SAID

See, I would endorse something like this, but it would be a bit more of a long procedure, and not result in any deaths. At least not right away. He should:

Allow the cheating to continue. Begin to drink heavily, and lose his job. Nap during the day in loose boxers and a stained wife beater, generally sleeping off a drunk. Whenever she wakes him (which will be often) he will become physically abusive. During the evening when she makes dinner, he will joke with her and act kind, then hit her in the lower back with a piece of firewood.

Essentially, after months of this treatment, she will become extremely submissive and unable to continue cheating due to her fear of him. He might want to have a talk with her lover from his car with a gun resting just barely in sight. Control and balance will be restored. He might have to start hitting his kids for good measure.

Suggest to him that he reads pulpy novels for further inspiration; that chain of events is heavily borrowed from Stephen King. He'll figure something out.

Screenshot2012-01-21at110435PM.png

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[ Feel free to share your experiences or ask questions ]

My friend is going through a tough divorce. Their relationship has been on the rocks for the past ten years. He found out she had been cheating on him. I hate to see my buddy so torn to pieces. I don't really know what to do or say. Obviously there are so many mixed emotions going on inside of him. He kind of wants her back or wants to get her back for what she has done. I'm also afraid he might take his own life.. With children im sure its going to be tough on all of them. I am no professional on this matter but i figured maybe i might get some applicable advice here.. Any helpful thoughts?

Finds out his friend is having suicidal thoughts....

Makes a thread about it instead of helping him

no need to get nasty.. yeah i been helping him out. this thread isn't particularly about me or my friend. i figured a relationship type thread was in order. like what to do when your girl is overly possessive where you cant go anywhere and she freaks and causes a scene in the parking lot thinking you were looking at another girl, know what im saying? .. keep trolling fuckers ... whats your favorite cereal?

like what to do when your girl is overly possessive where you cant go anywhere and she freaks and causes a scene in the parking lot thinking you were looking at another girl, know what im saying?[/color]

For starters, I would stop dating insecure 17 year old drama hoes.

Of course it a trap! Her thought process is something along these lines "I will tell him it's ok to bang other chicks, so I can seem like the cool chick, but if he "really" loves me he won't do it. I'm so smart"

Don't do it, and in general if your sex drives are that incompatible, start thinking about moving on mah dood. That never ends well, been there done that, had my shit burned in a pile in the driveway.