Advice for your: Shitty Relationshits THREAD

McLovin

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[ Feel free to share your experiences or ask questions ]

My friend is going through a tough divorce. Their relationship has been on the rocks for the past ten years. He found out she had been cheating on him. I hate to see my buddy so torn to pieces. I don't really know what to do or say. Obviously there are so many mixed emotions going on inside of him. He kind of wants her back or wants to get her back for what she has done. I'm also afraid he might take his own life.. With children im sure its going to be tough on all of them. I am no professional on this matter but i figured maybe i might get some applicable advice here.. Any helpful thoughts?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he needs to

chill and do something he likes like paint on things or drink or ride bikes or play words with friends

until he's calmed down

to

the point w

here he can think about the situa

tion ra

tionally especial

lee with ninos involved this could be a problem

ese.

For real, disregard cheating slag, acquire younger, hotter, sluttier new girlfriend. Get out of the situation, get an apartment that has enough bedrooms for the kids and beat her to the punch on custody filing. If not baby momma drama is a pain in the ass and she will usenthem kids to get her way at every turn.

The obvious route of sitting around in his boxers, drinking whiskey and crying until he has a psychological break, gets a gun, kills wife and kids and then turns the gun on himself isn't an option?

Also, Lucky Charms are $15 a box here, that fella up there is just plain greedy, I'd be happy with a bowls worth of marshmallows.

The obvious route of sitting around in his boxers, drinking whiskey and crying until he has a psychological break, gets a gun, kills wife and kids and then turns the gun on himself isn't an option?

See, I would endorse something like this, but it would be a bit more of a long procedure, and not result in any deaths. At least not right away. He should:

Allow the cheating to continue. Begin to drink heavily, and lose his job. Nap during the day in loose boxers and a stained wife beater, generally sleeping off a drunk. Whenever she wakes him (which will be often) he will become physically abusive. During the evening when she makes dinner, he will joke with her and act kind, then hit her in the lower back with a piece of firewood.

Essentially, after months of this treatment, she will become extremely submissive and unable to continue cheating due to her fear of him. He might want to have a talk with her lover from his car with a gun resting just barely in sight. Control and balance will be restored. He might have to start hitting his kids for good measure.

Suggest to him that he reads pulpy novels for further inspiration; that chain of events is heavily borrowed from Stephen King. He'll figure something out.

• Like 1

Better him than you?

If he's under 25 then whatever, life goes on. Next time he should do the deep quiz on future prospects.

If he's over 35 tell him to get a vasectomy, move somewhere sunny (preferably near a beach) and buy a sports car. Don't bother with the previous advice.

For the rest of you- ALWAYS WEAR A CONDOM. Even if you want to have kids. You'll thank me someday.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[ Feel free to share your experiences or ask questions ]

With children im sure its going to be tough on all of them. I am no professional on this matter but i figured maybe i might get some applicable advice here.. Any helpful thoughts?

dating-fails-what-an-odd-way-to-say-that-word.gif

Let Maury be the judge.

I think you need to sit him down, crack open two beers and really have a heart to heart with him. Discuss the root problems in his relationship and what he can do to help the relationship grow from past mistakes. Find out what his favorite dessert is and then stop making shitty, faggot ass threads.

• Like 2

this shit happens everyday.

if youre really his friend, and dudes suicidal, why the fuck are you wasting your time typing this?

i honestly cannot grasp why some of you kids come on here seeking advice on serious shit.

thats like coming on 12oz and making a thread about whether or not we think your girlfriends pregnant because she missed her period.

oh my baby, don't cry

oh my babe, just say goodbye

oh now baby, don't cry

oh my babe, at least we tried

at least we tried to make it

but in these days I'm so confused

oh my love, at least we had it

let me hold on to you

oh my baby, don't cry

oh now baby, don't cry

at least we tried but we lost it

i will remember

how you stood there and you smiling

and you smile there with me

oh my baby, don't cry

oh now baby, don't cry

oh my baby, don't cry

oh my babe, just say goodbye, say goodbye

oh now baby, don't cry

oh my babe, at least we tried, ohh

oh my baby, don't cry

goodbye my baby, don't cry

oh my babe, at least we tried, whoa

He should focus on himself and Co-parenting with a problematic partner.

Do the best he can to help his kid/s not end up with 2nd degree trauma from the experience (ie being stuck between two people that hate on each other and use the kids as pawns)

Girl will flip when he turns the page and is super work-style professional but emotionally separated with her.

One of my buddies is on the same shit ... but not suicidal. Life keeps on rolling