Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Newer Bigger Better

Trying to find a painting.

It's a painting of mary holding a cross with jesus on it. Like cradling it. It's kind of a 3/4 view from the top. I've seen it before, and im pretty sure that kat von d chick did a tattoo of it. But it's for a client coming in at 4 and i have no idea how to find it.

Anyone who helps will get ten (10) internets.

Thanks guize

NBBizzle

Haha. That ones much more rad. But yeah were talking later for sure. It's for a mexican persons tattoo. So just imagine the kind that would translate amazingly to a mexicans gangster tattooness

Hmm. Did some more quick digging but couldn't find anything. The volume of paintings involving Mary, Jesus, and crosses (especially from that time period) is expectedly insane.

Mary does have an extra finger on her right hand in that one though

Edit: Needless to say I also really like it because it's like Mary is Apache Chief from The Superfriends and grew to 5 times her normal size

Yea I have been looking through few sites, trying different words like Madonna cradling cross Jesus Virgin Mary, not coming up with any of her cradling a cross tho, just her cradling jesus straight off the cross

jesus.jpg

If it's for a Messican you may want a 3/4 top view of Jesus with some carpet strapped to his feet walking across the Mexico/US desert

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this