SXSW 2012

rolling nowhere

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Chaos in Tejas is definitely one of if not the best fests goin.

Exceptionally lower amounts of faggotry

yeah pc crustlord babies arent known to act like little fags at all. what with all the dread mullet grooming and patch sewing. way too busy.

i was just trying to start a photo thread "people from 12oz who i beat up while drunk". haha.

yeah pc crustlord babies arent known to act like little fags at all. what with all the dread mullet grooming and patch sewing. way too busy.

i was just trying to start a photo thread "people from 12oz who i beat up while drunk". haha.

I'mma be at Chaos in Tejas.

I'mma always be in AWWstin.

Looking like I just came from a yacht party.

Or some hood goth jerk in black lace and black face. Banging those grey tapes.

"If you don't like things getting broken, people yelling, or getting punched in the dick, you probably shouldn't be hanging out with us"

"I wish everyone was never born"

Come hang out and listen to Minor Threat and DJ Screw.

Let's pizzaburger.

I'm in.

so does a book.

and a book wont leave you dehydrated as fuck on a line where you MIGHT get stuck for a couple of days with nothing more then what you packed.

ferreal.

fuck wine period. on trains. on land. in a bag in a bottle on a plane with a fox whatever. shits gross.

GIMME WHISKEY.

but i dont drink on trains. i dont need to pass the time. i enjoy being on trains.

I was down there last year but you get to a point in life where free beer isn't enough to make you stand in a crowd listening to the same shitty indie music. Plus, all these fucks go to sixth street which is a place locals RARELY go. It's like going to Landsdowne in Boston or Deep Ellum in Dallas or Beale Street in Memphis. If you go to SXSW this year try tomake it over to East 6th or South Congress Ave. You will be happy you did.