Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
12packprophet

"Like a boss"

Highlights:

Some cabins he has left tidy and clean, while others he has practically destroyed, even defecating in one in a pan on the floor.

"My wife says flat-out she's not going back to our trailer until they catch him."

Read the article you bums. One of the suspects killed his wife & 2 kids, then blew up his house.

"Johnson said the FBI has considered the possibility that the cabin burglar may be Robert William Fisher, described as a survivalist, hunter and angler who authorities say killed his family then blew up their house in Scottsdale, Ariz., in 2001. However, at 50 years old, Johnson is doubtful it's the man in the surveillance photos, who appears much younger."

Anyone can shit on a frying pan and paint a mustache on Jesus.

Dude didn't burn down his house, he fucking blew it up. How does one do that?!

Tragically awesome.

Read the article you bums. One of the suspects killed his wife & 2 kids, then blew up his house.

i read it, i just thought when he said 'scottsdale guy' that it was some other crazy mountain man but in arizona, not the guy from the article.

I know a few people who have done well squatting back country cabins over the winter...generally the idea is to not blow up the spot, so something tells me he wants to get caught.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now