What did you do to get in trouble for at work?

injury

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah...

is there a surveillance video gif of this happeneing floating around? cus i think ive seen it

edit: was it a bunch of glass bottles or something you were moving? cus then ive definitely seen it and it was funny as fuck

Nah, i was working for an office supply company's distribution center driving one of these. I fucking wish i had that on video. I was totally covered in shit, computers, pallets of paper, pens, etc. I remember seeing my trainer RUNNING over to the crash site because he thought i was stoned out of my brains, so he lifts the shit just enough to quietly say 'ARE YOU FUCKIN STONED, IF YOU ARE, WE'RE BOTH FUCKED', to which my response was 'only day this year i didn't get high before going in. you're lucky'. then he just called me a shithead and walked off and let me deal with it.

200707300856341682.jpg

Needless to say, I pretended i was throwing an alien out of airlocks every day i was at work.

• Like 1

I apologize for the wall of text. skip to cliff notes if desired.

after high school i worked at the mall for a national shoe chain that requires their employees look like fucking sports officials.. hated how i had to dress and dealing with customers,

but the mall chicks i pulled, the discounts on kicks, the new pairs of shoes that accidentally got thrown out at night with the garbage (and later picked up on the way to my car when i got off), the extra doe i would make selling said discarded shoes to my homies at the time and being able to be completely stoned off my ass all the time and no one giving a shit, all made working there bearable/fun..

anyways, so one of my especially dirty homies decides he can print his own money.. smart move for sure! so we're chillen one day that i wasn't working and decide we're gonna hit up the mall and buy some shit.. he's spending his funny money, i'm spending considerably less real money.. I think i bought a new hoodie or some shit at one place and a pair of jeans at another.. Dude buys: 3 pairs of kicks (one of the pairs being at my place of employement), a few pairs of jeans, a new watch that was like $400, leather jacket, i donno, a bunch of dumb shit..

Next shift at the job on my way in i notice two suits, one female an a dude.. they kinda stare at me while i'm walking up to the shop like they recognized me. my spidey sense went off. i walk into work and into the back area where the employee bath room is and as i'm walking back the manager is like "hey 'Tfb', there's a couple of people here to talk to you". aand in walk the suits.

they introduce themselves as AGENT fuckface and AGENT smallballs from the mother fucking SECRET SERVICE.. Cool!

They try to interrogate me in the managers office saying they had my friend in custody an that he had already snitched on me telling them i made and was the one spending the fake cash. *cough* *bullshit*... well kinda.

they did have dude in custody, but he def wasn't snitch'n or trying to put shit on me. that's just not the kinda cat he was.

I deny knowing anything about anything and that whatever dude said was untrue and that i had no clue what they were talking about.

they searched my wallet, book bag, patted me down whatever. find nothing..

i was living with my girlfriend at her dads house (he was cool, didn't give a fuck about us blazing and drinking, would buy anything you'd write on the grocery list) so i had no known address.

my boy wasn't so lucky. they had a warrant and were searching his apartment while questioning me. needless to say they found enough evidence plus extra dirt on my homie to let me walk out and work the remaining hour and a half of my shift..

I talked to dude the next day via collect call from jail an he said he never said any of that shit.. which, i already knew.. he ended up doing some time.. he's out now and owns a tat shop here and one down south. still bullshit with him on occasion.

oh, and i quite that job about a year later because the new assistant manager was a douche..

CLIFF NOTE: i worked a shoe store at the mall(which was awesome). homie spends crazy fake money while at the mall. secret service show up at my job and interrogate me. they say homie snitched *bullshit*. i deny/had no known address. they had warrant for homies crib and find evidence. he goes to jail, i walk. he's still my homie an is doing well.

didnt_read_midget_gif.gif

I apologize for the wall of text. skip to cliff notes if desired.

after high school i worked at the mall for a national shoe chain that requires their employees look like fucking sports officials.. hated how i had to dress and dealing with customers,

but the mall chicks i pulled, the discounts on kicks, the new pairs of shoes that accidentally got thrown out at night with the garbage (and later picked up on the way to my car when i got off), the extra doe i would make selling said discarded shoes to my homies at the time and being able to be completely stoned off my ass all the time and no one giving a shit, all made working there bearable/fun..

I used to work in a shoe store too. They paid shit so I used to just take all the sneakers I wanted. I would take them to the front cashier to get the tag taken off that set the alarm off. I would tell them a customer wanted to try them on. Then I immediately took them to the basement which had one camera that saw nothing (I used to sleep in the basement too). When it got close to my shift ending I would go to the basement and tape the sneaks to my legs. I always wore baggy jeans so I was cool. Plus I fucked a couple broads that worked with me :). I did get fired cuz my "retail supervisor" that didnt do shit ever gave a bad review to my manager. Oh well, that bitch was in her late 40's and working in a sneaker store so I win

Nah, i was working for an office supply company's distribution center driving one of these. I fucking wish i had that on video. I was totally covered in shit, computers, pallets of paper, pens, etc. I remember seeing my trainer RUNNING over to the crash site because he thought i was stoned out of my brains, so he lifts the shit just enough to quietly say 'ARE YOU FUCKIN STONED, IF YOU ARE, WE'RE BOTH FUCKED', to which my response was 'only day this year i didn't get high before going in. you're lucky'. then he just called me a shithead and walked off and let me deal with it.

200707300856341682.jpg

Needless to say, I pretended i was throwing an alien out of airlocks every day i was at work.

Dunder-Mifflin-Company.jpg

Oh well, that bitch was in her late 40's and working in a sneaker store so I win

:lol:

and you couldnt have started bringing a backpack with a change of clothes and lunch in it, and just put the shoes in there? taping to your leg sounds a tadpainful,and rediculous hahaha

tapping it to your leg is necessary, they can easily ask to search the bag as you're leaving.

worked at a ski shop for a few years it was a seasonal job that i did mostly for discounts on snowboard shit for myself and friends.

wrapping snowpants around your waist and goggles in the crotch were my go to moves.

because it was a secondary job i really didnt give a shit and would always burn on my way and while working.. i got a few warnings about having a distinct odor about me but no trouble over it.

unfortunately for me they went out of business and i havent had any new snowboard stuff since :(

tapping it to your leg is necessary, they can easily ask to search the bag as you're leaving.

worked at a ski shop for a few years it was a seasonal job that i did mostly for discounts on snowboard shit for myself and friends.

wrapping snowpants around your waist and goggles in the crotch were my go to moves.

because it was a secondary job i really didnt give a shit and would always burn on my way and while working.. i got a few warnings about having a distinct odor about me but no trouble over it.

unfortunately for me they went out of business and i havent had any new snowboard stuff since :(

damn, yall must live in hood ass cities.

YALL PROBLY GONNA LIKE THIS ONE.

SO A COUPLE YEARS BACK I WORKED AT A GROCERY STORE IN THE PRODUCE DEPARTMENT. IT WAS PRETTY COOL I GOT TO EAT ALL THE SHIT I WANTED TO. I NEVER MINDED CUSTOMERS EATING SOME GRAPES/CHERRIES ETC. BUT ONE DAY SOME BLACK BITCH STARTED GRABBING HANDFULLS OF CHERRIES WHILE GIVING ME THE "WHAT U GONNA DO LOOK" SO I DIDNT GIVE A FUCK AT FIRST THEN THIS BITCH COMES BACK FOR SECONDS. THATS WHEN I WENT OFF ON HER I WAS LIKE "AYO WHAT THE FUCK U GONNA PAY FOR THAT SHIT" SHE WALKS AWAY RAMBLING ABOUT HOW I AINT SHIT OR WHATEVER SO IM JUST KICKING IT TALKING TO ONE OF MY HOMIES WHEN ANOTHER BITCH STARTS EATING THE CHERRIES TOO. I DIDNT SAY SHIT BUT HERE COMES THIS BLACK BITCH STORMING AT ME SCREAMING TALKING ABOUT IM RACIST AND SHIT CUZ I AINT TELL THE OTHER BITCH SHIT.

well if we get to talk about racist situations at work...

i worked at party city as extra help for the halloween rush, week of halloween that store was literally PACKED. HAD to be a fire hazard. anyways, during halloween theres a wall with little pictures of all the costumes, with numbers. theres 2 workers with walkie talkies who radio back the numbers people want to the back room, with all the costumes. back room was my job. it was cool cus we could raise hell and whatnot, well part of my jon was to run the costumes out, and id yell the numbers real loud and give em to whoever got to em first.

well when 3 people call the same costume, and theres only one left, you give it to who gets it first. so naturally i wouldnt give the costumes to the ghetto black girls cus they just end up trying it on and dumping it on the floor instead of putting it back in the package. well i got called on it a LOT. shit was funny. and my boss pretty much just told them to get the fuck out of the store.

also, when a big group of black girls with like 8 baby carriages would walk in, the manager (for shits and giggles) would get on the intercom and say "security scan on isle 12, 14 and 18 (we only had 10 isles)" and wed watch all the black people leave the store.

kinda fucked up.

• Like 1