Personal Finance on the Back of Five Business Cards

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it's live frugally

not frugal

don't know why it annoys me when people use adjectives as adverbs

anyway yeah, i travel the world, people think i rake in cash at my job

when i actually i just know how to manage my money

got my taxes back already woooooooooørd

• Like 1

so basically its common sense

This.

Do people really need to be reminded that spending money you don't have isn't a good idea or that managing your money is important if you want to be financially stable? I understand that sometimes people have to live outside their means to survive, but come on, this shit is ultra basic.

So everyone talking shit has zero credit card debt and a comfy retirement already waiting for them?

Intredasting.

This is the basics of personal finance. Obviously nothing groundbreaking.

Ignorance is fucking bliss eh

frugal living for sure

always have a cushion of cash that you pretend you do not have

save 20% always

for me manageable debt was created when I started my business, no choice, I had too. No regret's either

****Always ask for a lower interest rate, my credit card is 8% and considering, that is still high, however most people are at 20%

I have enough to get out of that debt, it's just in the business.

I own a corp, I take advantage of tax law. Expenses before tax!!!

Read books on finance, they tend to help.

Profit.

I'm not talking shit on people for having credit card debt. I understand that completely. But all of this advice is common sense in my opinion. Do I think someone is dumb if they do have debt? No. But I think its easy to understand that spending money you don't have isnt a good idea if it's not a necessity. If I'm ignorant for having a general grasp of personal finance without some crappy diagrams, then so be it.

To expand a little bit: I understand needing to go into debt to support your family or eat or pay rent/bills/tuition/etc. I do not understand people going into massive debt to buy luxury cars way outside of their means or 4000 pairs of shoes or other bullshit like that. I'm probably the odd man out on this site though and I'm happy wearing a $30 outfit from Kohls or some other department store instead of wasting money on designer shit, if it means that I can continue living within my means.