train watching

ih8juggalos

did he have one? i just mentioned i think it's the dumbestass move when people paint or walk yards/tracks with headphones on. dunno if he did though. but yeah he's still dead

Yeah. My boy knows somebody who went to school with the kid or something.

That's the story he heard anyways.

Still no word on what the kid wrote though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that people needed anymore proof that you are a hypocrite, but there it is.

also, i dont know about when you said you wouldn't come back, sometime when your were still DAO. or i just hoped you wouldnt come back, every thread i go into i see you power posting argumentative bullshit and derailing shit.

Bro... just cause I chalked it up to natural selection that he was dumb enough to be standing on train tracks with his ipod cranked doesn't mean that it's not fucked up to be laughing at some 17 year old kid's death by freight train.

Nor does it take away from my point that graffiti derelicts hating on graffiti derelicts for graffiti dereliction is hypocritical.

Never said I wasn't coming back.

And who's derailing a thread with argumentative bullshit right now?

And you wanna call people hypocrite?

Oh, wow it's so sad, we lost some average 17 year old chubby kid. Now who will grow up to be the assistant manager of that kinkos? The fuck out of here with that shit, 10s of thousands of kids die everyday that where not given the advantages this kid was given.

Not trying to overtly stick up for some kid who got killed cause he was on train tracks with his ipod blaring,

but he lived in the neighborhood that bordered those tracks.

And that neighborhood is hood.

So what "advantages" are you speaking of that puts a derelict graffiti vandal like yourself on such a higher pedestal?

Just wondering where you're coming from.

Not trying to overtly stick up for some kid who got killed cause he was on train tracks with his ipod blaring,

So what "advantages" are you speaking of that puts a derelict graffiti vandal like yourself on such a higher pedestal?

not? trying?

hmmm.

not from Africa. living in the land of opportunity. even if you fail the government has your back.

This is exactly what I was referring to. No matter how "hood" a place in the US is, it's got nothing on places like India, south east Asia, South America, and most of Africa. Children die in these places by the thousands everyday through no fault of their own and we don't even bat an eyelash. This Kid was fucking stupid, realize that, it was his own stupidity that killed him. Over all Im glad he is out of the gene pool.

As for what pedestal I'm standing on, it's called common sense.

• Like 1

DERELICT

GRAFFITI

VANDALS

It's always sad when someone dies, unless they're a sex offender (and no, DAO, don't start with me thinking that a 19 year old fucking a 15 year old should die). I don't feel personally invested or upset by any means, but I feel for his family and the fact that his life was cut super short. No one deserves to go at 17

ethiopianstarvingchildwithaids.jpeg

Not sorry kid is dead headphones in any urban/industrial area is fucking Darwin award worthy shit

• Like 1