train watching

ih8juggalos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say that derelict graffiti vandals bitching about derelict teenagers drinking/fucking/graffiti vandalizing at their derelict honeycomb hideouts makes me laugh.

And that derelict graffiti vandals openly laughing at the death of another derelict graffiti vandal whether toy or not is on some other shit.

RIP 17 year old kid.

• Like 1

Heres some flixs of my "hideout'. Its dead to me now :(

2hds4go.jpg

11rukpg.jpg

Not my flixs, but will go back and take plenty of pics of the nonsense.

And yes "fucking shit".

Ha ha, Derelict. This is my city I grew up here. I was no different from the kids now a days. That spot use to be the "scary haunted" place that all the kids know about or explore. Every small town or city has them. But when I make a visit to a place I found serene and some what reclusive. Only to be greeted by a flipped over rail car, its clear to me that the spot is a thing of the past.

And no i was not laughing at the fact of a teen dying. I would not wish that on any one.RIP

shit S.A. has arguably one of the sickest "scenes" in Texas.

I just found humor in the "grab the ironlak" comment, like i said shits expensive.

Just wanted to say that derelict graffiti vandals bitching about derelict teenagers drinking/fucking/graffiti vandalizing at their derelict honeycomb hideouts makes me laugh.

And that derelict graffiti vandals openly laughing at the death of another derelict graffiti vandal whether toy or not is on some other shit.

RIP 17 year old kid.

17 year olds= cops.

Riding in on your high horse like it's wrong to laugh at someone clearly too stupid to survive. Like you give a fuck about any situation that DOESNT involve police anyway. You're a contradiction, arguing for the sake of arguing. You couldn't even stay away from 12oz when you said you would, probably didn't find your wife fun to argue with once she stopped giving up the pussy and came running back here to vent.

And not a single fuck was given about the kid.

• Like 1

17 year olds= cops.

Riding in on your high horse like it's wrong to laugh at someone clearly too stupid to survive. Like you give a fuck about any situation that DOESNT involve police anyway. You're a contradiction, arguing for the sake of arguing. You couldn't even stay away from 12oz when you said you would, probably didn't find your wife fun to argue with once she stopped giving up the pussy and came running back here to vent.

And not a single fuck was given about the kid.

When did I ever say I was gonna stay away from 12oz?

RIP 17 year old kid.

So apparently the kid didn't hear the train coming because he had his fucking ipod cranked.

I guess painting a train in broad daylight in plain view at a not so chill spot wasn't

enough in the "weeee!!! look at me!!! I don't give a fuck!!!" department so he had to up the ante and crank his ipod.

Natural selection.

Not that people needed anymore proof that you are a hypocrite, but there it is.

also, i dont know about when you said you wouldnt come back, sometime when your were still DAO. or i just hoped you wouldnt come back, every thread i go into i see you power posting argumentative bullshit and derailing shit.