train watching

ih8juggalos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet he was zooted out his mind.

How the fuck you get hit by a freight train that's honking its horn at you in broad daylight?

Plus that's not even the type of spot where you just roll up at 11am, it's peoples houses on one side and a busy street leading to an Airforce base on the other.

Kid had to be blasted out his mind on something or another.

^ Cuz that's respectful. Dick. (to injury)

RIP

I don't feel bad about people who get hurt or killed in yards. Im sorry youre offended.

Speaking as someone who both takes pictures of trains and occasionally writes on them ive seen more stupid ass shit happen in rail yards or along lines than i ever have in any other shitty, seedy place ive been. And its because of people like this kid and people like

THIS

6026480353_6dfa918209_b.jpg

AND THIS

5495027151_26f6b971b3_b.jpg

AND THIS

6167210087_0cef658223_b.jpg

that make it so I can't fucking spit near a railyard without getting harassed by local or rail police. Every bencher or once-a-month freight nerd has a story about police harassment. Trespassing in rail yards is the equivalent of playing in traffic. You pay the price for not paying attention.

In short: Miss me with that sob shit unless you personally knew the kid, even then he's a 'tard.

• Like 1

R.I.P.

To all who think that they know more about railyards and have more of a right to be there in the middle of the day "benching" with their super expensive camera, give me a break. This kid is dead, take it to Metal Heads and SHADDUP.

To be honest my old spot was way more heated by all the nerds rolling through in the middle of the day with a camera and a markal then the writers who snuck in at night.

Stay safe and stay out of the yards if you aren't clean as fuck with tons of style and knowledge.

Never said i had a right to be there. Just implied i know what i'm doing when i am there.

I bench from public property, never carry an "expensive camera and markal," and watch stupid fucking people do stupid fucking things all the time and it would not surprise me in the least if this kid was one of them.

RIP

I loled at the the Irolak comment.. shits expensive, well at least for a grown as man with bills and court fees to pay.

And on the subject of chill yard "spots", being blown up. I live in a smaller city with not much graff and not many chill spots, let alone accessible yards. A week ago I about shed a tear, because of the utter nonsense involving the yard i use to frequent. I could go on hours on end painting and flixing without any disturbance. With a nice cold brew at my side.

A week ago I decided to make a trip to my "spot", which so happens to be adjacent to a nice set of hiking trails and a cementary. So usually no harassment from any law or outside forces. As a matter of fact its better to go during the day.

The second i head up the trail, I see a cop driving up one of the trails. I walk a little further to a bridge i have to cross to get to the tracks. What am i greeted with, a fucking freight laying on the side of the tracks fliped over! And a hand full of no tresspassing signs. Did I mention that at night the local teenagers frequent the trails to engage in drinking, drug use and group sex. Oh and the occasional seance/animal sacrifice. I didn't even bother crossing the bridge. There's a small wall hidden in the woods that ussually gets a nice piece or two, but instead is littered with bull shit tags and wack rap letters. the place was covered in Beltons and Montana cans.

Now i know what happened to my spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck trendy trends.

In short words dumbass kids fucked with the track switches and fliped a train, good by "hobo sex village". RIP

A week ago I decided to make a trip to my "spot", which so happens to be adjacent to a nice set of hiking trails and a cementary. So usually no harassment from any law or outside forces. As a matter of fact its better to go during the day.

The second i head up the trail, I see a cop driving up one of the trails. I walk a little further to a bridge i have to cross to get to the tracks. What am i greeted with, a fucking freight laying on the side of the tracks fliped over! And a hand full of no tresspassing signs. Did I mention that at night the local teenagers frequent the trails to engage in drinking, drug use and group sex. Oh and the occasional seance/animal sacrifice. I didn't even bother crossing the bridge. There's a small wall hidden in the woods that ussually gets a nice piece or two, but instead is littered with bull shit tags and wack rap letters. the place was covered in Beltons and Montana cans.

In short words dumbass kids fucked with the track switches and fliped a train, good by "hobo sex village". RIP

FUCKING SHIT!!!