How would you describe this?

vanfullofretards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you really step back and look at it, ch0 is filled with fringe individuals that take pride in being different then the masses. Also, I have definitely noticed there are people with overly inflated egos who think they are the shit here, almost to the point of it being a requirement.

I have also seen over the years that many people leave once they come to a point in their life, that responsibilities take over and they make the jump to "adulthood" (that word might not fit properly, but you get my point).

There are also a few old heads (like me) here that come here for a little more freedom. For example, if one of you says something I do not like, I can tell you in big blue letters:

FUCK YOU

btw,

fuck you

A bouquet of shit, the general section of most counter culture internet forums are the same.

One usually ventures to these section for a bit of entertainment.

Funny pictures thread, you tube thread, music thread throw in the mob mentality and the long time posters making the same jokes and voila, general forum.

friend of mine lurks here in the nonsense and music threads since 09. he has nothing to do with graff n dance.

he said one day after the orry thread imploded. " its a lot like being on a school bus and riding to and from school with people from different grades from all over the city."

..uh thats all i got..im just glad in all the years 12oz has been around it has never been hit with the pure fail and cancer that has ruined othe forums. its never been put on the spot even during drawball wars.. and trust we are known about with goons ,btards..and all them other folks