The 5 Stupidest Habits You Develop Growing Up Poor

vanfullofretards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 5 months later...

Getting caught up in the system..

Committing crimes

wanting to change and fix your life but you're stuck

so you commit more crime to make ends meet

getting caught up again and again for the same damn shit

Trying to think of a way not to be poor & fly straight but all plans seem to fail

Doing drugs just to ease the pain & make you forget about bullshit for a while....

Well, of course, we had it tough. We used to 'ave to get up out of shoebox at twelve o'clock at night and lick road clean wit' tongue. We had two bits of cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at mill for sixpence every four years, and when we got home our Dad would slice us in two wit' bread knife.

In my day we woke up before we went to sleep, chopped up 2 ton of wood with a blunt razor blade, walked 625 miles to the school house where we had to stand in the windows to stop the snow getting in then we ate cardboard and broken glass for our only meal of the day. And that was all before the toilet blocked and we had to snap it off at the base because we had no plunger, now we use a wet dirty hole in the floor, did I mention the 625 mile walk?

Listening hard for noises, esp. at night because your floor has collapsed and animals ('possum, rats) occasionally get in, killing them if they did.

Skinning animals/making stuff out of their bones and trying to sell it.

The barter system.

Fried bologna.

Showers and shits by candlelight because electricity bill cant be paid til next week/month.

Single-wide state of minds...

• Like 1

i had link for a while when i was unemployed. i used it to buy expensive olive oil and mad parmagiano reggiano. that was a very irresponsible time in my life.

I hear yah but I have a job and I hustle the card is just my back up for all my whole food needs

Besides I like cooking at home fuck eating out

• 5 years later...

Used to go out a bunch now I stay home and watch tv. Going out every day made me go crazy and kept me broke. Used to rack a ton of clothes too I still find it hard to believe now that I Pay for things just because I was a big booster

Snuck on to busses and trains now I filler up premium smoked weed every day and still smoke just not stogies as an adult I’ve learned to pace my intake happy mediums it’s what it’s all about.

• 7 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2012 at 12:40 AM, lil raskal said:

never bored

pissed when forced to be bored

not afraid of poor people

willing to tell off cops

drinking

this all day

not being afraid of poor people

not being afraid of working shitty jobs

not afraid of being seen working shitty jobs

for some reason you get into more fights