Boulder, CO Mid June

CLICKCLACKONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

high end restaurants: frasca food and wine, the kitchen, john's, sushi tora, sushi zanmai, mateo, latelier, flagstaff house

more affordable: efrain's, laudisio's, hapa sushi, salvaggio's, half fast subs, pizzeria locale, radda trattoria, pasta jay's

bars: stick to the pearl street strip from 17th west to 9th. some of my favorites: the west end, sundown saloon, catacombs, the walrus.

what kind of bar are you into? you're going when most of the college kids are gone so its a lot less 'brah' and thus better.

you have TONS of breweries to choose from in the area: avery, boulder beer, left hand, oskar blues.

i would rent a car just to explore, but RTD bus is super easy and has good coverage and good schedules.

explore the mountains and the parks: chautaqua park and and the flatirons are great.

i haven't lived there in 5 years but its a great place. very wealthy community, but its also super fit, healthy, educated, and beautiful. lots of douchebags and hippies too.

other random good stuff: meta skateshop, bolder ink tattoo, rising tide tattoo

what are you into/what are you looking for?

lots of douchebags and hippies too.

this is really most of what I remember

based on that school is out, and thus the athletic department of CU is gone, you are likely to see less than 10 negroes per day.

this too

Gonna be in Mulder mid June for a wedding. Probably staying in him 3 or 4 nights.

Do I need to rent a Sybian?

Blue Oyster Bars?

Cream Pies?

Mustaches?

mulder.jpg

yep... I'm bored.

2430623482_640575fdf8.jpg

i usually go to Boulder whenever i visit Denver just to appropriate things. its a VERY clean and uppity place. aside from crusty hippies i saw zero poor people and maybe one or two ethnic people... but since your going to be there for a few days rent a car and either check out Denver or drive over to Estes park. that place is awesome...

also i usually eat breakfast at this place Foolish Craigs just because i dont feel like looking for a new spot and its good and they let me take my dog in...

• 3 weeks later...
people don't know how to roll a dutch in boulder, but they may walk around with a bong in a hemp purse. generally weak, pasty push overs. you can make a killing in that town.

this tells me that you were hanging out with college kids, not locals.

if you think the weed or drug scene in boulder is anything less than impressive you have no idea whats going on.