Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KWIKone

Name

So i write KWIK, but i was thinking about changing it to something which means something, and something without 2 of the same letters since i have a fit with names with the same letters (lol). so how, and what does your name mean?

Also could you post some pieces of people with 2 of the same letter in their names?

damn that keep6.... i guess ill keep writing KWIK... some good inspiration there. totally forgot about keep.

SKER, means an isolated rock at the bottom of the sea.. i just chose the letters i liked and put them together

^oh why? what do you suggest for picking a name? i feel like KWIK is holding me back from doing nicer letters.

Bayou or Almas think those names are cool(+ probably taken).. thats just me i really don't care

I like names that can be spelled out in a variety of ways, makes for some cool adaptability. Example: Arson - OurSon - RSun - Arsun - RSon - etc..., I usually like to draw words like that just to practice letter combos in a constructive way.

Chose Epik, because I always loved reading/telling stories. Sounds kinda corny now that I type it out :D

i write butfuk because i love fuckin butts.. only girls though, im not into gay shit or anything...honest.

my two cents:

choose something that means something to you, that has relevance, if at all possible.

saying that, i know countless talented writers who write words strictly based on which letters they like, and which fit nicely together.

i think you should do some thinking and experimenting for yourself and come up with something.

im quite sure if/when you become an established writer, and the question gets asked "why do you write what you write?", you might regret saying "i made a thread on 12oz and some dudes just gave me a few really good ideas".

like i said, my two cents.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this