Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KWIKone

Name

So i write KWIK, but i was thinking about changing it to something which means something, and something without 2 of the same letters since i have a fit with names with the same letters (lol). so how, and what does your name mean?

Also could you post some pieces of people with 2 of the same letter in their names?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

SKER, means an isolated rock at the bottom of the sea.. i just chose the letters i liked and put them together

^oh why? what do you suggest for picking a name? i feel like KWIK is holding me back from doing nicer letters.

I like names that can be spelled out in a variety of ways, makes for some cool adaptability. Example: Arson - OurSon - RSun - Arsun - RSon - etc..., I usually like to draw words like that just to practice letter combos in a constructive way.

Chose Epik, because I always loved reading/telling stories. Sounds kinda corny now that I type it out :D

my two cents:

choose something that means something to you, that has relevance, if at all possible.

saying that, i know countless talented writers who write words strictly based on which letters they like, and which fit nicely together.

i think you should do some thinking and experimenting for yourself and come up with something.

im quite sure if/when you become an established writer, and the question gets asked "why do you write what you write?", you might regret saying "i made a thread on 12oz and some dudes just gave me a few really good ideas".

like i said, my two cents.