Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Macabre T. Strongbody

What a fucking idiot.

I'd totally take the dog, start walking it around the building, then punch the dude in the neck when one day he says to me "Oh, thank God man, you found my dog".

A: WHAT AN IDIOT.

B: UH, EMERGENCY STOP? DOOR OPEN?

C: THIS VIDEO WAS WAY BETTER THAN THE 'DRUG DEAL" THAT FUCKTARD POSTED A LITTLE WHILE AGO.

Im thinking if the end of the leash was still in the closed elevator doors while it was going up, the dog probably choked or something?

If thats what happened then fuck that guy.

I like stuff where I don't have to click a link to find out what a fucking idiot certain people are, mostly because clicking random links posted on web forums makes me feel like an idiot... not particularly a 'fucking' idiot, but it isn't pleasant. Anyway, have fun using this fairly sterile research device to make fun of people you'll likely never meet. I know I do.

^^^ longwinded zinger???

DNR

I'm kind of concerned about myself for clicking this thread. What does that say about me? "Hey, I am interested in observing fucking idiots."

Hahahahaha. What the fuck.

Looks like it wasn't the first time this happened, hence the dogs mistrust of the steel box he was being lured into.

^^^^^ Right

Not even that big of a deal. Kind of funny actually. The dog looks fine. Maybe if it got decapitated there would be a better reason to bitch/ WE WOULD HAVE A WAY BETTER THREAD

^^^

that's because this is a real dog, ie. bulldog. Said dogs don't give a fuck about elevators or helicopters or anything. They are tough as fuck and like to make their owners shit pantaloons once and a while.

This dog planned it, he should probably be the next president.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now