Suicide club...

TheShaneCo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shits no joke tho on the real.

iv had to deal with a live in girlfriend that was suicidal. and not on some "ahhhhhhhhh fuck you im gonna kill myself" type retarded shit. on some "no everythings ok babe" next hing i know im waking up to a blue lipped convulsing girl dying 3 inches beside me type shit.

happened bout 4 times all closer to death than the last.

i couldnt call paramedics for personal reasons so i kept her alive sometimes taking as long as 10 days until full recovery.

she would take perscription pills.

the worst being, get ready for it, 200-2mg ativans... and somehow lived.

during the last one, with the ativans, i had no choice but to take her in. after she was released she was still a zombie x 100 and i by my own hand gave her 1 sleeping pill to help sleep off the rest, keep in mind this was NINE days following her overdose.

and i thought it was something she had been prescribed in the passed, but i had got it from a buddy.

she collapsed and started going into cardiac arrest. had no choice but to call ambulance, by the time they got there her blood pressure was so slow the guy was like hypnotized trying to figure out how low it really was they snapped out of it in a hurryed panic and him and the other one jammed an air tube down her throat like a fucking rail spike.

rushed her into the ambulance, i follow the cherries n sirens in my ride.

ambulance stops randomly on some street as another ambulance is pulled over n i have zero idea whats going on. two other ambulance guys jump out of the parked one into hers. ambulance aint movin.

im trippin.

thing starts drivin i pull up beside them they roll window down n tell me they were "emergency life support workers" like some higher paramedic shit, they say shes fine and shes talking.

im thinkin in my head "fuck that shes talkin i just seen these fools shove an inch wide indpipe down her mouth shes dead"

get to the emergency entrance theres a nurse standing outside waiting to get doors open for her etcand i stop n get out, they say "sir, can you go and park your car and come in thru the main entrance"

now im like "fuck that shes fuckin dead and i aint movin till i see her"

they start pulling her out, shes alive.

turned out her body was rejecting the air tube down her throat so during the trip they had to shove tubes down her nose and they revived her.

cause of milliseconds from death, bad pill reaction. she never was on the type of sleeping pill i gave her and had they showed up 5 minutes later shed have already been dead.

cool story br0 :D

• Like 1

shits no joke tho on the real.

iv had to deal with a live in girlfriend that was suicidal. and not on some "ahhhhhhhhh fuck you im gonna kill myself" type retarded shit. on some "no everythings ok babe" next hing i know im waking up to a blue lipped convulsing girl dying 3 inches beside me type shit.

happened bout 4 times all closer to death than the last.

i couldnt call paramedics for personal reasons so i kept her alive sometimes taking as long as 10 days until full recovery.

she would take perscription pills.

the worst being, get ready for it, 200-2mg ativans... and somehow lived.

during the last one, with the ativans, i had no choice but to take her in. after she was released she was still a zombie x 100 and i by my own hand gave her 1 sleeping pill to help sleep off the rest, keep in mind this was NINE days following her overdose.

and i thought it was something she had been prescribed in the passed, but i had got it from a buddy.

she collapsed and started going into cardiac arrest. had no choice but to call ambulance, by the time they got there her blood pressure was so slow the guy was like hypnotized trying to figure out how low it really was they snapped out of it in a hurryed panic and him and the other one jammed an air tube down her throat like a fucking rail spike.

rushed her into the ambulance, i follow the cherries n sirens in my ride.

ambulance stops randomly on some street as another ambulance is pulled over n i have zero idea whats going on. two other ambulance guys jump out of the parked one into hers. ambulance aint movin.

im trippin.

thing starts drivin i pull up beside them they roll window down n tell me they were "emergency life support workers" like some higher paramedic shit, they say shes fine and shes talking.

im thinkin in my head "fuck that shes talkin i just seen these fools shove an inch wide indpipe down her mouth shes dead"

get to the emergency entrance theres a nurse standing outside waiting to get doors open for her etcand i stop n get out, they say "sir, can you go and park your car and come in thru the main entrance"

now im like "fuck that shes fuckin dead and i aint movin till i see her"

they start pulling her out, shes alive.

turned out her body was rejecting the air tube down her throat so during the trip they had to shove tubes down her nose and they revived her.

cause of milliseconds from death, bad pill reaction. she never was on the type of sleeping pill i gave her and had they showed up 5 minutes later shed have already been dead.

cool story br0 :D

cuban.jpg