What is wrong with this world?

Sleazeside Heights

It won't make the slightest difference to me Doug, but the consequences to you will be devastating. In your mind, I'll be dead, and with no one to guide you out, you'll be stuck here in permanent psychosis. The walls of reality will come crashing down around you. One minute, you're the savior of the rebel cause; next thing you know, you'll be Cohaagen's bosom buddy. You'll even have fantasies about alien civilizations as you requested; but in the end, back on Earth, you'll be lobotomized! So get a grip on yourself, Doug, and put down that gun!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WTF is ur problem ya fucking homophobic CUNT!!! GET THE FUCK OFF THIS FUCKING SHIT IF U THINK HES A 'FAGGOT'!!!! U SAID U CLICKED ON THE VIDEO FOR NO REASON BUT FUCK ITS QUITE HARD TO CLICK A BOTDF VIDEO ACCIDENTALLY IF UR ALL MAINSTREAM AND SHIT LIKE U SEEM TO BE SOOO GO FUCK U ABSOLUTE OBNOXIOUS TWAT!

I created the Event Horizon to reach the stars, but she's gone much, much farther than that. She tore a hole in our universe, a gateway to another dimension. A dimension of pure chaos. Pure... evil. When she crossed over, she was just a ship. But when she came back... she was alive! Look at her, Miller. Isn't she beautiful?

Okay. For real? If all you are going to do is talk shit and bash then why the hell watch the fucking video?? Are you just that bitter because no one knows your name like they know Dahvie's? Or are you just hiding your secret love for him? Maybe you are just a fucking prick. Either way I'm pretty sure every BOTDF, Dahvie, fan doesn't wanna be reading all the shitty remarks you have to say about someone they love. And I'm also pretty sure if it ever came down to it the BOTDF lovers would win in a

Thank you, bitch. Whore, you don't know a fucking thing about Dahvie, so shut the hell up. Everytime I've seen him with his fans, he has been smiling and jooking about. If you looked at those videos and stopped thinking about the peice of shit who lied and almost put an innocent man in jail, you may seen my point.

Why is "Faggot" and "Down Syndrome" a fucking insult?? First of all, a faggot is an obnoxious term for a gay man. DAHVIES NOT GAY. And even if he was, WTF is the problem with it, anyways. Also, Down Syndrome is a mental illness. It's not an insult. It's a medical term. You're an asshole for saying that.

Get over yourself. He's doing what he loves, and you're just jealous because you aren't.

WTF is ur problem ya fucking homophobic CUNT!!! GET THE FUCK OFF THIS FUCKING SHIT IF U THINK HES A 'FAGGOT'!!!! U SAID U CLICKED ON THE VIDEO FOR NO REASON BUT FUCK ITS QUITE HARD TO CLICK A BOTDF VIDEO ACCIDENTALLY IF UR ALL MAINSTREAM AND SHIT LIKE U SEEM TO BE SOOO GO FUCK U ABSOLUTE OBNOXIOUS TWAT!

This transvestite DAHVIE rapes children and was caught with a boys underwear in his tour bus ! He must be killed ! shoot him ! you will win the game if you kill this monster who wears a weird costume - he is mentally deranged for wearing this 'baby rapist costume' ! it is not murder it is punishment if he is shot dead !