What is the best part of your day? / Beer in the shower appreciation thread...(post pics?)

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: What is the best part of your day? / Beer in the shower appreciation thread...(post pi

sure i like the kids in the morning...

the dogs when i come home...

but really it's at 9pm when the wife & kids are in bed & i can watch TV with violence and non-kid-friendly themes.

A little libating helps too.

Re: What is the best part of your day? / Beer in the shower appreciation thread...(post pi

im living in a hostel so my standards are much lower than most peoples.

having a shower in a shared bathroom and not having the plug clogged with hair and worse things is pretty good.

not having asshole novice travellers wake you up at checkout when they pack their shit (you do it the night before so people dont think you're a total cunt)

meeting people from random countries (hung out with some awesome bosnians two nights back)

i dunno, there arent many high points, not too many lows. i would kill to have my dog with me though, saw a picture of him last night when i was very drunk and it brought a tear to my eye. high point back in the day was coming home and playing with him...and getting super stoned after work.

I was about to reply with a picture of today's shower beer when I realized this is all a clever ruse designed to see my dick and steal my shower beer thunder... This will not fly.

I will, however, say that today's was a Munich brewed Lowenbrau.

boatz u r a hipster[/color][/b]

I dunno this isn't that exciting but on a day off I love taking a long ass shower in the morning and making breakfast while feeling all clean and shit and checking the news, knowing that I don't have to do anything wildly responsible throughout the day.

I'm going to be moving to Europe for several months on Saturday though, so maybe my answer will be more interesting (at least from my perspective) a few weeks from now

negative. vouched.

also. probably what i'm doing right now.

getting paid to do absolutely nothing from

1 o'clock to 4o'clock monday through friday.

every fucking week. i thoroughly enjoy this part of

the day. less i reeeally have a lot of wwork to do. then

it's about 2:00 to 4.

• 1 year later...

Never been called a hipmod before...

Tripod, yes

/rimshot

Never been called a hipmod before...

Tripod, yes

/rimshot

Well, there's a first time for everything.

Your new shower is way nicer.

If I'm gonna update my response, I'd say I like drinking coffee in the morning while I read on the subway. Cooking dinner for myself and the girl can be nice, too.