Apartment #3 DRUG BUST

_blank_

So ive got a pretty cool stroy br0.

..to me at least.

I work for a company that leases fully furnished apts. utilities, washer dryer, linen, kitchenware..the whole 9. so numerous times throughout the day i get contacted by an insurance agent. they will explain that they have a client, who was recently in a house fire..or blah blah blah..w.e the case may be..but they need temporary housing.. So we will set up a apt, furnish it with a local companies furniture. then we put in our belongings (coffee makers, pots pans, shower curtains) anything you would need while you have this temp. change.

Well...we had a company contact us for a 2bd. fully furnished unit..we got them all squared away about 2 months ago. The client had been subletting our apt out to a group of what i think is either asians, or mexicans. (nothing against anyone on this forum) this group that were staying in our apt had been serving a good amount of drugs out of the unit. (not sure what) and the local task force had caught on. so the apt got raided..the tenants went to jail. and it was my job to go in, and get photos of the damage the cops had done, and w.e else was left in the unit. i was excited that it was my duty to handle. i raced out there, grabbed a key from the office (locks had already been changed) and went right on in. obviously locked the door behind me, and started going through everything i could find. im not gonna write on here, document, what i have in my possession. but i will post the photos i took. it was an exciting morning to say the least. and if these things arent claimed after 30 days, they will belong to my company.

..ive got my fingers crossed.

• Like 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't editi my last post to include this stuff.

Question:

When it comes to the small stuff (i.e. watch, shoes, lame bingo dobbers, etc.),

why not just pocket that shit, not take flicks, and skip the waiting 30 days part?

Also, are you, or are you not going to have to fight over the good stuff with your co-workers?

At the very least, props on an interesting thread. Been awhile.....

i honestly just wanted to stay as far away from those things as i could. i was deff tempted to take them..but fuck it, in the end id rather have my job than being accused of stealing some shit. and like i said, there are a few things that didnt make it into the photos.

and as far as the "good stuff" goes..this is a small business. i will make sure i walk away with something. at least the 360..or 1 of the T.V.'s

i forgot to mention one of the tenants was also accused of being involved in a killing down town..stabbed someone to death.

• Like 1

Im sure if he pocketed some shit, it's not going to be in the picture, you just see what you see. He could have got a VVS flooded Rolex under the dresser... I doubt anyone would post a pic and be like "oh word homie and this is the rolex i stole at my work" on here. Or if they did, that would be the best ever, and you get free vip to post other stolen shit.