Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
_blank_

Apartment #3 DRUG BUST

So ive got a pretty cool stroy br0.

..to me at least.

I work for a company that leases fully furnished apts. utilities, washer dryer, linen, kitchenware..the whole 9. so numerous times throughout the day i get contacted by an insurance agent. they will explain that they have a client, who was recently in a house fire..or blah blah blah..w.e the case may be..but they need temporary housing.. So we will set up a apt, furnish it with a local companies furniture. then we put in our belongings (coffee makers, pots pans, shower curtains) anything you would need while you have this temp. change.

Well...we had a company contact us for a 2bd. fully furnished unit..we got them all squared away about 2 months ago. The client had been subletting our apt out to a group of what i think is either asians, or mexicans. (nothing against anyone on this forum) this group that were staying in our apt had been serving a good amount of drugs out of the unit. (not sure what) and the local task force had caught on. so the apt got raided..the tenants went to jail. and it was my job to go in, and get photos of the damage the cops had done, and w.e else was left in the unit. i was excited that it was my duty to handle. i raced out there, grabbed a key from the office (locks had already been changed) and went right on in. obviously locked the door behind me, and started going through everything i could find. im not gonna write on here, document, what i have in my possession. but i will post the photos i took. it was an exciting morning to say the least. and if these things arent claimed after 30 days, they will belong to my company.

..ive got my fingers crossed.

• Like 3

100_0408.jpg

I will let these bingo dobbers go for the LOWSKI after the 30 days is up. yall let me know. best offer takes em home.

:)

100_0396.jpg

another broken door..the cops admitted to doing the damage. but i dont think they are funding to pay for it??

How much you want to bet those burned CDs were all Banda music?

mexican - look at those clothes

as if having nothing but Adidas wasn't enough of a clue

Nice dirty clothes come up!

List the seized shit nurga.

I was thinking Asian because of this pic

100_0412.jpg

T.V. #2

I will let these bingo dobbers go for the LOWSKI after the 30 days is up. yall let me know. best offer takes em home.

:)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you know those things cost like, 25-50 cents, right?

Also,

They blow hard.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now