Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CMF

yo man

yo i have been MIA for a little bit. i had to go into treatment for a habit that i developed over the span of last year. i got out at the beginning of this month. im in a sober house now. but i got this fucking roommate, man. he snorts his welbutrans (anti-depressants) and says that they fuck him up. he went through like 90 in a week. he walks around the house acting like a tweaker, looking out windows and hiding in shadows. fuck this shit is annoying. i got a week left from DHS paying my rent. dont know what to do. i need to get a stripping sugar momma to pay my way through life.

Marry Bloodfart?

yo, my thoughts exactly. she can cook a mean biscuits and gravy breakfast. but man, i got a job kind of, doing odds and ends kind of shit for an electrician and another side job designing graphics for this little company. trying to keep my nose clean. aa/ca/na meeting suck. i can barley sit through an entire hour of that shit. hopefully i can save up enough money to get an apartment or at least switch sober houses. i dont know.

I hate to do this to you in your time of need and all, but...

badis.jpg

I've been through the same shit. Got 2 years clean tommorow actually. I can't tell you what to do but here's what I did:

got a regular ass job

went to different meetings till I found one I hated the least. (I still go to that meeting regularly) NA recommends 90 meetings in the first 90 days

Stayed fucking busy

Did not do any drugs (this includes alcohol because it is a drug)

But yeah you should prolly fight ol' Wellbutrin snortin ass nurga.

like why dont they use gel or clear deoderant if they know they are gonna be shirtless. itsthe deoderant dingleberries that get me

It's sad that the hottest chick in that flick is the "guy".

/nohomo

/nobanginpermaacnebitches

/notothisgenerationofsuperfaggortybornwithaidsassnurgas

did I mention die?!

cos you should totally do that.

nao n shit.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now