S.F.'s Most Wanted

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

last visit there was way disappointing, got to love kerse though that kid takes the abuse, but he's got the nicest straight letters and best style. haven't seen about four or five of those other names yet, and only saw a few newer shots by newer kids, not including vans. which tend to hide out then come back so it's not like they're the great barometer, seems like the tagging on the buslines downtown has picked up a bit though. and does anyone think jerzy and jerk are the same guy, either that or someones a biter, but as an east coaster my vote doesn't count so. . .the pine tree guy rocks, that's all i have to say for now.

alrite....i just learned the top 3 most wanted writers in the tenderloin district are

1. sufer

2. mayhem

3. swer

i learned this from a girl whos dad in on the graff task force...he has like 8 binders full of photos..il try and get more info on who the most wanted writers overall

i also heard that kerse got booked in chicago...i dont think its true but who knos

come on now

Some indications that your child may be a tagger are:

* Your child frequently wears a large back pack or baggy pants. Clothing may be paint stained. Packs and loose clothing can be used to hold paint cans or carry graffiti tools.

Baggy pants? No thank you. I'll take a size 3 please. Besides, this is so not true! I've seen some writers that wear pants tigther than mine.

Tight pants are for the ladies... the baggy ones are for racking.... Geeeeeez..... etiquette brother.

Originally posted by Secret

Some indications that your child may be a tagger are:

* Your child frequently wears a large back pack or baggy pants. Clothing may be paint stained. Packs and loose clothing can be used to hold paint cans or carry graffiti tools.

Baggy pants? No thank you. I'll take a size 3 please. Besides, this is so not true! I've seen some writers that wear pants tigther than mine.

:P

do not know how old you are but back (you know the rest) when shit was'nt so burnt and bodyrackin was fresh thats mostly the shit alot of peeps out here wore, straight up baggy clothes, it definately was part of our style

and who in the f? is wearing below a size 3

some twig muthafuka

ahah

Originally posted by retard

16 year old male

Graffiti is bad because it destroys people's properties. When you graffiti you are doing something that is against the law. Graffiti on public property hurt the public and make them disgusted. Graffiti on houses is a waste for the owner because they will have to waste their time painting over it and it really pisses them off. They waste their money and their paint. There is no respect for personal and public property from graffiti.

Graffiti also give problems to the people who are part of the community service programs because they're the ones who have to work more by painting and cleaning over it. It has to be washed and scrubbed over and sometimes it doesn't even come off. This is something that makes the members of the community, angry.

Graffiti may lead to tagging battles. In a tagging battle two people or groups of people will tag more than usual and cross out the opposing crews name for the them to win the battle The winner will get a prize of drugs or something or sometimes the losing crew will have to break-up they're crew. Tagging battles will also lead to fights. People fight for tag names. Tagging names are important to most people who chose to graffiti.

Graffiti makes a lot people angry against us. Tagging on public and personal properties makes you an enemy of the people. They will hate you and most of the time is is unforgivable unless you clean it up and show them respect.

Graffiti is bad and it influences the young ones who look up to you. You'll make them become bad too if you do a bad thing like graffiti. Then soon one day your children will be influenced to do this act of destruction. Today many people graffiti and destroy lot of public property and soon there will more. Stop the act of graffiti or just don't start. You will not like serving time with Chuck.

fuck chuck.:dazed: :D

first of all i would like to thank u for explaining what a battle is. that ones always made me wonder. secondly, shut the fuck up!

Guest KONFLIKT

S.F.S MOST WANTED?

I WANT GHERIDELI CHOC. I DONT KNOW BOUT THESE POLICE. BUT THEY STUPID. YOU CANT CATCH AN ALIUS.

BOMB OR BE BOMBED

Guest KONFLIKT

KRAFT

HEY KRAFT IS A FRIEND OF MINE AND I WAS IN PETALUMA AND SOME OF HIS SHIT WAS ON A DUMPSTER. SOME COP GOT ME FOR DRUNK IN PUBLIC BY THE DUMSTER AND STARTED INTERAGATING ME ABOUT KRAFT!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!! THEY THINK THAT AN ANOUMIOUS DRUNK GUY IS GONNA KNOW ONE GRAFFITI WRITER. (WELL I DID) i SAID WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? IM DRUNK STUPID, NOT A SNITCH. i DONT KNOW WHOS WRITIN THIS SHIT.

PEACE

Guest blood as ink

those charectors are rad...sometimes i've noticed several on some blocks and they seem like people walking down the street almost.

• 2 years later...

chuck is the old graffiti task guy in sf. now its this other guy who has this ridiculous name. i forgot what though.

fuck that list. i swear, sf is focusing on the petty shit in sf like graffiti.

besides, that list is fucking wrong.

Archived