Internet begging & cyber panhandling

eviltrailer77

Any of you degenerates have any experience or knowledge about these sites?

The wifey and I bought a fixer upper foreclosure at a steal of a price, and we where fixing it up, however, I got laid-off back in march and money has been tight around here for the necessities, let alone house projects. The wifey is convinced this is a good way to supplement the budget. I figure it at the least it cant hurt.

oh, and just to be oontzariffic

33wpm9t.gif

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Marshall's out my way is fuckin'BUMPIN when it comes to Polo and other fly gear.

My best find was a fucking top quality, one of a kind Coogi hoodie that had a $350 price tag and was priced there for $80. I've never had a hoodie that fit like this it's almost tailor made the way it feels and it's thick as fuck - feels like I'm rocking a warm ass Carhart joint. The more I've rocked it, the more I'm certain it's my all-time favorite hoodie. And it's arguably one of the most well-made articles of clothing I've ever owned. I think I got it like 4 years ago and been steady rockin' it since with no wear and tear whatsoever.

coogifunklord1.th.jpg

coogifunklord2.th.jpg

coogifunklord3.th.jpg

coogifunklord4.th.jpg

dolo

Right now its just remodel the kitchen. But we have already put down bamboo floors, re-plastered the pool, cut down the jungle that was in the back yard, replaced the pool filter/pumps, and remodeled the kids bathroom. When I got laid-off our projects ground to a halt due to no money.

Its some fucking site that she found just for online begging. Personally I think it could wait till I get another job.

and on a side note I know better than to ask you degenerates for $ for anything.

u dew it like this nurga...

So, with nowhere else to go I decided I'd ask the great people of 12oz if they can help a brother in need. The wifey and I bought a fixer upper foreclosure at a steal of a price, and we where fixing it up, however, The company I was working for got bought out and I got laid-off back in march and money has been tight around here for the necessities, let alone house projects. Paying for this each month out of pocket has been killing me. I applied for Assistance and they fucking denied me (currently appealing but it's a joke.) I sold my studio and recording equipment last time around to pay but now I don't have anything else left that I could easily sell. This can't be suddenly stopped or wifey will get violent, I cannot discontinue so I'm pretty much fucked right now.

I have an appointment tomorrow but I don't have any way to pay for any of it. Between the office visit and the full cost of remodeling I'm looking at like $70,000. The office usually lets me pay X amount at a time so I don't need to get them all at once. They mentioned me doing a website for them in a barter for free services, so I'm going to bring a mock-up with me tomorrow and hope he won't charge me but I can't be sure at all about that, plus I need to get this house partially built. Any of you degenerates have any experience or knowledge about this? I only have one person I can ask and they are going to try to get me $100, so if I could get that from them and then get a little more together to grab part of my bill I'll at least be good until I can pull in some payments I'm waiting on.

If anyone can hook me up with anything, even a dollar, it would be much appreciated. I'll post the receipt to show I paid my bills with it and when I get back on my feet I'll donate some $ to 12oz to contribute back to the community that will hopefully help me out. The wifey is convinced this is a good way to supplement the budget. I figure it at the least it cant hurt. Also if any writers that donate want I'll hook you up with a Philly wicket of the name of your choice. Thank you VERY much to anyone who helps me out!

oh, and just be oontzariffic

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#Coogi

• Like 1

get a job

You missed the point, he doesn't want to EARN the money, that's gay and he's married.

He just wants to solicit strangers online for money, yet is unwilling to make his wife shake that ass on camera.

If this was Japan, that broad would have 3 tentacles up that twat with a full audience and he'd be drifting a late model Nissan all the way to the bank.

America, I has disappoint.

• Like 1