Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
desism_ktc

Passaround Blackbook

Yoooooo, my apologies to everyone I have been out of the country the last 3 weeks... I took both books with me (sex, walid) and they are both finished I get back to ny on Wednesday and will be shipping them out Thursday.. I'm really sorry again guys I know u must be worried about your books but I assure you they are in good hands and being shipped out Thursday... As they are both FIREEEEE .. Sorry again guys! I'm in this till the bitter end, sorry to hold things up!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Looks like KWG was near ready to send off to Aero, did that ever happen? He's got 3 books to pass, think he was trying to send them all at once.

Need two more days than sex cauldrons is going out.. Just wanna do something on the middle page than its done.

I haven't sent them yet. I will be ready to send them out next week after I get back from my show in Brooklyn. I'll just be there this weekend 19th-21st They're finished just have to get the loot. Peace

I'm ready to pass the books off!

Just need t get ahold of Aero! Peace!

My book is two stops away from home, quietly fucking pumped, actually.

BTW, GOGP, you can send my book to an address in CT when it finally finishes it's route and I will manage it back to Aust from there, should save a few quid on your end.

Ay Butter Inbox me your address again and I'll send your book to ya.

As soon as I hear from Aero I'll pass the rest on their way.

Sexcauldron here, so my account has been inaccessible for about a week now. I haven't had contact w/ Azteka yet, tried to pm him but my account got fucked shortly thereafter so no idea if he responded. At this point I'm going on vacation for the next week, be back next saturday. Walid's book has been done, was trying to see if Nover would hit it (never heard anything back), so I guess I'll send it out as soon as I get back if I get an address for Azteka. Aside from that, another month has gone by since Pulz was supposed to ship my book and I still haven't heard from him.

Mate, how about you just send my book straight to GOGP instead? He can hit it up and then send it to my friend in CT. I don't see much point in waiting around for people who are out of contact.

my bad fellas been outta town, just hit sc up, don't know if ya want your book to skip me walid just let sc know or me, again my bad on slackin on this forum fellas, but I understand if ya want your book to go straight to gogp walid.

Would you be keen to send a loose leaf sketch to GOGP? I have some friends in the US that will bring my book back for me rather than GOGP paying $30 to send it to Australia. So I'm hoping to move things along as not to miss the opportunity. If you could hit up a loose leaf page and forward it to GOGP he can just send it along with my book when he's done and I'll tape it in myself.

You up for that?

Would you be keen to send a loose leaf sketch to GOGP? I have some friends in the US that will bring my book back for me rather than GOGP paying $30 to send it to Australia. So I'm hoping to move things along as not to miss the opportunity. If you could hit up a loose leaf page and forward it to GOGP he can just send it along with my book when he's done and I'll tape it in myself.

You up for that?

sure homie no problem, might get one of those sticker papers from walmart, unless you have a certain way you would tape it up. should have that out to gogp by Friday if that's good for ya?