Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
desism_ktc

Passaround Blackbook

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey Pulz, your PM box is full and messages aren't going through.

But anyway, don't worry about sending my book to me whilst I'm in the US now. GOGP is sending me 3 books. I was really just getting you to send it on a detour to me so I could have somewhere to sketch during the sleepless, jet lag nights (the bars in that town close at 2am). The books that GOGP will provide that opportunity enough, just send it on as previously planned.

Ay GOGP good to see ya still with us. Sorry to hear about the health problems, Take care of yourself and get well bro.

It's great to see that this is working out so far.

Props to everyone involved!!!

I have one of these 12 oz books from like 3.5 years ago....i'll send it to who ever....ghost i think it was yours?

Holy SHIT YES please send that to me lol…I thought it was gone……..

All good Butters.....PM me if ya need me to send you the address again.

Yo Frate that's what's up....I had to hit ya with props on that one!

How those books comin' Pulz? I got some friends from out of town coming in two weeks from now, would like to have them hit Walids book if you think it'll be done by then.

Well I'm glad they didn't disappear in to the ether, but I'm so annoyed that all this time was wasted and the cost is doubled. Cheers for being calm about it and my friend sends her personal apology to you.

I was part of the very first exchange. Sucks to hear it was lost. Some really cool stuff in it when I had it. Any pictures from it floating around? If someone wants to send me a book I'll throw something in it.

BUTTERS (SoCal)- GOGP, Pulz, Azteka (may or may not have sent as of 3/29)

KWG (W MASS) - waiting

AEROSOUL(MASS) - waiting

PULZ(NY) - Sex + Walid

SEX CAULDRON (MD) - waiting

AZTEKA(NC) - waiting

GOGP(NC) - waiting

WALID(AUS) - Aero, KWG, Butters (in transit)

I'm going to do my utmost to have these 3 books I'm getting done and resent by Wed morn when I fly out.

If Butters hasn't been able to get around the constraints he faces as yet should I look at maybe sending these three books out separately to 3 people who haven't seen any books for a while, maybe?

Given that we are now sending books in larger batches, instead of the original 1-for-1 rotation as originally planned and things are taking a bit longer than we also first thought, maybe we should consider rejigging things a bit to liven things up a tad. I still want my book hit by as many people as possible and I'd say that's the same for everyone, so I don't really see any risk of people being "cut out" in any way here either.

Thoughts?

I reckon it's the go, but we'll see what the general feel is.

I just picked up these three books and seriously..., they are fucking fantastic.

That would be great Walid....but don't rush em.

I haven't heard from Butters yet and I know about hard times.

I expect to hear from him as soon as he gets on his feet...

I think mine has been hit by everyone except Butters.

It would be dope to get many hits as possible...

but I think in the best interest of our wallets, it would be wise to finish this round up.

In that case I believe Butters, Aero, and I would be getting our books back when you're done.

Once I get the books from Butters I will hit them and move them along.

I don't know...if I'm wrong let me know.....Any thoughts on this idea?

As a matter of fact if you wanted to save more money on shipping you could send both Mine and Aero's books to me and I'll get Aero's to him.

Yeah send My Book along with KWG. Me and him will meet up and i will get my book back... include/ tracking....been too long already

Still waitin on hearin from pulz. Would really like to have my friends hit Walid's book when they're here. They'll be around until the end of April.