Passaround Blackbook

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the deal is that everyone buys a book each and sends it to the next person on the list. So as you send one book off, you get another book sent to you and we continue the process until your own book does the full circle and makes it back to you full of pieces. This means that everyone has the cost of buying a book and there is less chance some one will tax a book as they're going to get their own back anyway.

So you should only ever have to send to one person and receive from one other person the whole time.

Only problem with that is one person in the US gets lumped with the cost of sending all the books overseas. That's the pickle we're trying to work out now.

How about something like this:

Alts - UK

Walid - Australia

GOGP - NCarolina

Sexcauldron- Maryland

Pulz - NY

Aerosoul - Mass

KWG - Western Mass.

Nover-NY

Sevage - Canada

Robin - Northern California

Indica- SB

Butters - South California

Alts and Walid exchange books then both ship to GOGP, their books go around the cycle until they make it to Butters, who ships the books he gets to GOGP.

Butters can then wait until he gets both and send them off at the same time or he can send one off and ship the other back to someone on the east coast willing to ship it back overseas.

At that point, everyone in the US should have their book back. I say we leave it up to the individual to decide whether or not to ship their book overseas.

This way, Alts and Walid get their books hit with minimal international shipping and then anyone who wants a book hit by them pays their own way.

Thoughts?

Walid I think what he's saying is your books would go through everyone in U.S. anyway...Correct?

So You and Alts swap books over there then send them GOGP he sends them through the list until they get to Butters then he sends them both back your way.

It would take a while for them to cycle if you wanted all U.S. peeps to hit them in any scenario.

The choice to send overseas thing would possibly ease your overseas shipping costs as well.

The books that go to you guyz would have to come back to the states anyway.

That's either 10 books for one to ship or 5 each between you and Alts.

It's definately a tough call!

Yeah, I get it, same answer though, our books would disappear and we would have nothing to hold on to ourselves. The equal amount of books to people is what makes the idea work.

*Look, I'm not going to be a stick in the mud and hold this shit up if it's the only thing stopping it from happening. So unless we find a solution sooner than later I'll pull out. Could have spent that $22 on fucking beer, damnit.

Yeah, I get it, same answer though, our books would disappear and we would have nothing to hold on to ourselves. The equal amount of books to people is what makes the idea work.

No, what makes the idea work is that everyone is invested as much as everyone else. No one is going to walk off with a book because they still have one out there, same principal stands. If someone jacks your book, theirs is still out there and we're going to give it to you instead of back to them.

The overseas thing is going to mess people up..you guys have to remember that wallid and alts and sevage are all outside the us and they are going to pay the shipping costs as well...

we are all going to have to buck up for shipping these books ..if not drop out...and in this way, more than one person may have your info, which is something that concerned some of you

pulz i like your outline, if we can get it set up so that we all can share the shipping thats cool, if not make me the one to ship to them..