Passaround Blackbook

desism_ktc

Was the one lost from the VIP? Shit man, I was like 5th on there and it was starting to look promising, must have been 2-3 yrs back...

Don't want to sound negative but I think a few of them are going to go missing again..

I would be more inclined to send you a few sketches on 11x8.5" paper, and you binding the stuff you get together into a book.. :D

^ shit im with this too, dealing with shipping costs to other states and the UK, it'll be pricey, every other week we send out one sheet, if the person you sent something to doesn't send anything back, you're considered MIA, you get deaded from the thread . if it works, we should have a collective set of sketches :cool: what y'all think??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BBs move in a circle so you're always going to be sending to the same person and receiving from the same person (kind of like that human centipede movie). I can live with it as I live pretty much isolated from the rest of the world and you're all welcome to my personality and bank account. Others may have a problem with it though.

The issue of theft is dealt with under the rule that if person A doesn't send on Person D's book, then whoever has Person A's book sends it to person D to make up for the loss. Secondly, why would you gank some one else's book when you have one coming to you anyway?

I know there are dickheads out there that will try and pull shit, but hey, you got to take risks if you want to achieve something. That's life, nothing ventured nothing gained.

Without trying to be too presumptuous I think it's safe to say that

GOGP

Indica

Stotch

Nover

Alts

are all in as we already know they make the grade. The rest of should probably have to qualify. That's just my opinion, happy to be pulled in to line on it though.

I don't mind having to "qualify" but I think it's a bit dickish to tell people who were interested from the get go that now they may lose their spots to try and interest better people. On one hand we're talking about having everything finalized and ready to ship by the end of the week and then on the other we're talking about voting people in or out. Let's just decide what we're doing so we can get this thing moving.

Also, recent non-graf drawing:

6754550143_24f4755680.jpg

I think it's a bit naive to think that just because you show interest you're in. GOGP said at the get go that he wasn't aiming this at learners and given this is his idea he gets to call the shots. I also don't see it as upping the talent to try and sell the idea either, it's getting things laid right so the plan comes off as desired.

IF it makes you feel any better I don't expect to have my number called and all that means is that I gotta lift my game. That's how the graff game is played mate, you either got the skills or you got practice to do. Pretty fair and objective stuff, really.

I think it's a bit naive to think that just because you show interest you're in. GOGP said at the get go that he wasn't aiming this at learners and given this is his idea he gets to call the shots. I also don't see it as upping the talent to try and sell the idea either, it's getting things laid right so the plan comes off as desired.

IF it makes you feel any better I don't expect to have my number called and all that means is that I gotta lift my game. That's how the graff game is played mate, you either got the skills or you got practice to do. Pretty fair and objective stuff, really.

Not really what I was saying. I don't think someone should be able to participate just because they spoke up first but I also don't think someone should be excluded just 'cause they aren't as good as someone who isn't even on the current list.

Basically I just wanted to avoid a bunch of people posting pics asking "am I good enough?". It doesn't matter to me though, it can go down however everyone wants, just sayin' it looked like we had everything pretty ironed out. Regardless, GOGP should decide what's up.

What a monster I created lol..

Like I said, my intention was to do quality and get quality back..I don't have any qualms about the young guns stepping up but I did want to keep it manageable with those interested in the project.

Seph - yes that was the book that got lost..I saw some stuff but then boom the book disappeared..very frustrating because it only had like two other heads to visit and it was on its way back..

So again, the issue is with shipping the books overseas… What if we broke this 10 don to 5 and do an east coast/uk vs west coast australia?

That will keep the shipping down to 5 people and hopefully the overseas shipping manageable?? What do u think?

K I'm going to buy a book, drop a piece in it, send it to alts by sunday or monday. That sound ok?

I'm just trying to get shit started / I want an alts piece in my book.

If someone can't afford the ship for whatever reason pm me. don't fucking bullshit me though.

What a monster I created lol..

Like I said, my intention was to do quality and get quality back..I don't have any qualms about the young guns stepping up but I did want to keep it manageable with those interested in the project.

Seph - yes that was the book that got lost..I saw some stuff but then boom the book disappeared..very frustrating because it only had like two other heads to visit and it was on its way back..

So again, the issue is with shipping the books overseas… What if we broke this 10 don to 5 and do an east coast/uk vs west coast australia?

That will keep the shipping down to 5 people and hopefully the overseas shipping manageable?? What do u think?

Sounds like a good idea for the 5/10 split as a first stage. Then use a Second Stage as overseas. IDK Ill def send my book over

How ever you guyz want to work this out iz fine with me.

We just need to figure how to keep shipping costs to a minimum for everyone.

That would be the best way to insure this works out.

If this works everyone involved should get a piece in their book from everyone else involved.

As long as everyone is in this 100% none of the books should disappear.

Here's a memorial piece I did for a close family member who passed on halloween last year.

400277684.jpg[/img]

Finished

400693563.jpg[/img]

399654573.jpg[/img]

400249944.jpg[/img]

So are we all in?

Indica where are you geographically?

and sevage are you east or west canada?

GOGP - NCarolina

Sexcauldron- Maryland

Pulz - NY

Aerosoul - Mass

KWG - Western Mass.

Nover-NY

Sevage - Canada

Robin - Northern California

Butters - South California

Walid - Australia

Alts - UK

Indica-??

Im in santa barbara california (south to centralish). So just to get this straight I buy one book, drop a piece in it and send it to butterscotch (hypothetically for practical reasons) and then over the coarse of the next few weeks im going to have 12 different blackbooks sent to me, and I piece each one of those and send them all to butters as well? And hoe much is the overall estimated cost of shipping?

GOGP - NCarolina

Sexcauldron- Maryland

Pulz - NY

Aerosoul - Mass

KWG - Western Mass.

Nover-NY

Sevage - Canada

Robin - Northern California

Indica- SB

Butters - South California

Walid - Australia

Alts - UK

i send to walid first,

then indica sends to walid while robin sends to me, i send to gogp?

then sev sends to walid,???? i dont know how to work this out

oh and indica you dont even need to ship it to me if your in sb, im in carp