Passaround Blackbook

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think it could go something like this: you choose 5-10 people you want the book to go to, so i send it to joe, then when hes done i tell joe to send it to shmoe, then when shmoe is done, shmoe sends it to bob, etc. then last person sends it back to me.. something like that

GOGP: Not meaning to hijack your thing but I'm keen to get things rolling so if you don't mind I'll start setting up my linkages in this dealio. Feel free to tell me to pull my head in if you had other ideas.

Alts, if you're willing to send to Aust. and trust a convict to play honestly.

If either Cilone, Pulz or Perts are willing to trust me with an address I'm willing to forward to anyone of you guys.

This can go back the other way as well if that's better for peeps. I also figure that if you're going to divulge your address it may as well be to some one on the other side of the world instead of a few towns away, less chance you desperados are going to come over when I'm not home and molest my cat.

yea mate i trust you, gonna pick up a new blackbook, drop a front page in it then will ship that out, same goes if you want to send a book m way

i think it could go something like this: you choose 5-10 people you want the book to go to, so i send it to joe, then when hes done i tell joe to send it to shmoe, then when shmoe is done, shmoe sends it to bob, etc. then last person sends it back to me.. something like that

Basically, A would always send to B, B always to C, etc... until each gets their own book back. Someone needs to make a list so yea:

KWG

GOGP

Walid

Pulz

Aerosoul

Alts

Cilone

Pert

Blank

Butters

and myself

That's 10 and I don't think I missed anyone who said they were down. The easiest way to coordinate this would be for everyone to list the general area they're from (east coast, west coast, uk, etc...) so that way we can get the shipping costs as low as possible. From there, people just need to take the addresses to pm and we can get this going. If I missed anyone just add yourself to the list but lets keep it at 15 max, good? Thoughts?

So I have tried doing the pass around blackbook on here once and got burned as the book wound up being lost after a few months. Sad too because I heard that some of the stuff was dope.

So I am going to try this a different way this time. I want some people to do another pass around, everyone has a blackbook and mails it to the next person in the list, I am thinking no more than ten total. Everyone gets a book returned with some work from the other nine and any homies that are in their area.

Forgive me if this sounds harsh from an old timer but if you are in process of learning this isn't for you. No disrespect, but if you want to send me a blackbook, PM me and I will bless it in due time.

Anyway let me know if your interested, I'd like to get a 12oz book in my collections.

GOGP

i like this idea and i would definitely be down like a Cadillac on 4-flats but there's a issue and you just stated it:

THEFT.

how do we know one of these toy soldierz on here isn't gonna swipe the book for themselves frontin' all over town like they got skillznilz to pay the billznilz? i have a art gallery on another site and i know 1 thing, if one of my homies saw a piece i did in some other chumpstain's possession bragging and lying about he did that shit i'm gonna fly out there to personally FUCK SHIT UP. somebody's getting their hands snapped at the wrists and knees smashed in not to mention their jawbone snatched off like that Lycan in "Underworld: Evolution". instead of sending piecebooks why don't we just do mail art? we send each other a letter with a BOMBED-OUT envelope with some goodies inside like slapsticks or markers or something. that works for me more than a piecebook, we're in a recession and those things COST MONEY, esp. when you're a art student on a budget.

That's a good list of people.

I'm ready to get this going.

What's up GOGP?

Don't want to jack your idea,

so what do ya think?

I'm ready when ever you guyz are.

P.S. I can't see why someone would jack a book from someone,

When they have their own book out there getting hit up by the same people.

Don't get me wrong I do know it's possible.

im in central california,

we should get all the locations down so we can form a more efficient list, sorry im hella drunk right now so im not sure any of this makes sense^^ if it does then cool.

first 2 pages :) , sorry i just had to

2w5pzdd.jpg

256w6tg.jpg

hey so i got my book ready who do i send it to?, & who wants to send me thier book?

KWG

GOGP

Walid - Australia

Pulz

Aerosoul

McLovin- Central California

Robin

Alts - UK

Cilone

Pert

Blank

Sevage

Butters - South California

and myself - Maryland

That's what I've got so far. I'd like to get GOGP back in here since it was his idea but let's see if we can't get everyone to list where they're from that way we're at least getting somewhere. I say we just do the shipping by whoever's closest and let that determine the order. Everyone should get a book around the same time and then just send it off when they're done. What did we say, two week max or one?

I'm down with 2 weeks,no doubt.

Have to at least figure for shipping time and time to do a piece.

With that list of names it will be worth it.

Welcome in Sev.

Where ya at GOGP?

Let's get this joint rollin.....ha ha no pun intended.

Oh yeah,Western massachusetts,NE. U.S.

ok just trying to get everything straight here, the idea is everyone sends out a book to get passed around and if someone fucks up and keeps a book they dont get theres back?

Pretty much. I don't really see why someone would walk off with a book when they have one out getting hit by the same people but if this happens they just don't get theirs back. Once the books start going out people should post on here and say when they receive them, then post again when they send them out. That way there really won't be much room for someone to gank one.