Passaround Blackbook

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey Pulz, your PM box is full and messages aren't going through.

But anyway, don't worry about sending my book to me whilst I'm in the US now. GOGP is sending me 3 books. I was really just getting you to send it on a detour to me so I could have somewhere to sketch during the sleepless, jet lag nights (the bars in that town close at 2am). The books that GOGP will provide that opportunity enough, just send it on as previously planned.

I'm going to do my utmost to have these 3 books I'm getting done and resent by Wed morn when I fly out.

If Butters hasn't been able to get around the constraints he faces as yet should I look at maybe sending these three books out separately to 3 people who haven't seen any books for a while, maybe?

Given that we are now sending books in larger batches, instead of the original 1-for-1 rotation as originally planned and things are taking a bit longer than we also first thought, maybe we should consider rejigging things a bit to liven things up a tad. I still want my book hit by as many people as possible and I'd say that's the same for everyone, so I don't really see any risk of people being "cut out" in any way here either.

Thoughts?

That would be great Walid....but don't rush em.

I haven't heard from Butters yet and I know about hard times.

I expect to hear from him as soon as he gets on his feet...

I think mine has been hit by everyone except Butters.

It would be dope to get many hits as possible...

but I think in the best interest of our wallets, it would be wise to finish this round up.

In that case I believe Butters, Aero, and I would be getting our books back when you're done.

Once I get the books from Butters I will hit them and move them along.

I don't know...if I'm wrong let me know.....Any thoughts on this idea?

As a matter of fact if you wanted to save more money on shipping you could send both Mine and Aero's books to me and I'll get Aero's to him.

Yeah, I gotta say, out of everyone GOGP has put in by far the most work in these books - triple page stuff, no blank paper, etc. as well as the center page. Added to that he's been paying out significant cash to make this thing international.

To pull out on his book know would be a real cunt act. I'll send people's books back now if they want them but keep in mind that they are full, because people have been hitting them. So I reckon you should remain in the rotation, as in even if you pull your own book out you should continue to hit other people's books given they took the time to hit yours.

Better to find a way to get Pulz and Butters moving rather than going jack on the guys who've held up their end of the bargain.