Passaround Blackbook

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BUTTERS (SoCal)-i have walids waiting for sev to get mine and indicas to give it to indica

INDICA(CA) -

SEV(Canada) - Waiting to receive books from butters and indica's book. I think indica sent both of them, I have not received them yet.

KWIK(Canada) -

KWG (W MASS) -

AEROSOUL(MASS) - Waiting on Sev Book after KWG hits it up

NOVER(NY) -

PULZ(NY) - KWG, AERO,KWIK

SEX CAULDRON (MD) - NOVER (almost done, be out before the end of next week)

AZTEKA(NC) -

GOGP(NC) - PULZ, GOGP

WALID(AUS) - I have Sexcauldron and Azteka's books. Almost finished, in assessment period at uni, will be completed and sent as soon as I've passed through this hell.

yes i have it^ sorry im taking so long. i have exams right now so im studying most of the week.

BUTTERS (SoCal)-i have walids waiting for sev to get mine and indicas to give it to indica

INDICA(CA) -

SEV(Canada) - Waiting to receive books from butters and indica's book. I think indica sent both of them, I have not received them yet.

KWIK(Canada) - SEVS book

KWG (W MASS) -

AEROSOUL(MASS) - Waiting on Sev Book after KWG hits it up

NOVER(NY) -

PULZ(NY) - KWG, AERO,KWIK

SEX CAULDRON (MD) - NOVER (almost done, be out before the end of next week)

AZTEKA(NC) -

GOGP(NC) - PULZ, GOGP

WALID(AUS) - I have Sexcauldron and Azteka's books. Almost finished, in assessment period at uni, will be completed and sent as soon as I've passed through this hell.

I finally got a hold of where my/butters books are. They should be with sev in under 6 business days. About fucking time since I sent them like 3 weeks ago. I paid for the flat rate 10 business days package so they should have been there like a week or two ago. But I guess this is better than nothing. Does anyone have advice about where would be better to ship through? USPS really fucked me on this one.

Just got to keep the books rotating.... I know all of us have our own things that keep us busy...These books need to keep goin cause everything has been stalled...On our coast we havent recieved a book in over a month...Its simple jus do your stuff in it and pass it off

Archived