ATTN MODS: THEM CLOCKS, THEY NEEDS FIXIN

nsmbfan

Tired of this login problem bullshit?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

but REALLY i'm tired of all of my browsers not saving my login info.

somethings wrong with the database. chmod something.

please. i can't make off the top of my head comments on this ridiculousness if i'm not logged in. and by the time i go through the process of "oh hey you're logged in, but not, so yeah do it over" my ADHD kicks in and i'm jerkin it to lebonese babes somewhere online...

leb004.jpg

what i'm saying is, fix the clocks.

that is all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah everything is fucked at the moment. there was all this upgrading and exciting new features promised like a sort of flickr grouping integration but instead we got more problems and no new features.

i'd have been happy if nothing was changed because the site used to work so well

for me, when ever i close my browser, it logs me out of the forums, but keeps me logged in to the homepage, so then i have to go to the homepage, log out, then log back in.

it takes 5 seconds out of my VERY important life.

the login problem could be afflicting relatively new accounts, though i do assume and hope they've fixed it during the brief time the website was down earlier today (or it probably just went cumpoops again, like always :c ).

I want ALL my nerd points back right NAO...

Nonsense thread takes me to page 1 everytime.

BMX thread drops me where ever the fuck it feels like.

Upside down in the Australian thread.

Shit's wacked Oooooooontz, wacked.

PS fix the fucking clock while you'r at it.

• Like 2

^ yerp.

oh and if you take the time to look opera mini for android has this nifty tool that lets you paste the img code so all you need to do is paste the url inbetween. takes about the same amount of time as doing it in a web browser . and the walls of text is just select text and copy.....seriously though i only noncopypaste walls of text like 4 times a year... yalls internet world is hella small