U.S. Marines give golden shower to dead Taliban soldiers

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you seem to be forgetting that these heroic troops go around pretending to look for terrorists. The bigger picture is the US acquisition of Eurasia.

[quote=Zbigniew Brzezinski

The Grand Chessboard]"How America 'manages' Eurasia is critical. A power that dominates Eurasia would control two of the world's three most advanced and economically productive regions. A mere glance at the map also suggests that control over Eurasia would almost automatically entail Africa's subordination, rendering the Western Hemisphere and Oceania geopolitically peripheral to the world's central continent. About 75 per cent of the world's people live in Eurasia, and most of the world's physical wealth is there as well, both in its enterprises and underneath its soil. Eurasia accounts for about three-fourths of the world's known energy resources." (p.31)

This pissing on the dead shit is merely a distraction to keep you diverted from the real goal, to get you having pointless humanitarian debates.

• Like 1

Pissing on a dead body pales in comparison to cutting someone's head off with a dull knife while they are still alive, filming it, then distributing so that people here in The U.S. can see it and have fear instilled into our daily lives.

I may not support the war, but I support the troops who fight in it while I'm at home getting my dick sucked in a pair of slippers with the TV on. The media should be more responsible and not make this stuff available to the public.

Terrible atrocities occurred during WWII, but it wasn't shoved down out throats, so the soldiers came home and were honored as heroes. . . . fast forward twenty some odd years and the world paints the soldiers in Viet Nam as animals, they return home to being spit on and some of those people still haven't recovered from it. . . you'd think we'd learn from our mistakes.

War isn't a pretty, and if you pretend that it is you're a fucking retard. These things happen, and are going to happen, and keep on happening. . . the general public doesn't need to know.

If you want to know what's going on over seas then join the army and see for yourself, don't judge from the safety of your home.

/rant

the world is a much different place since WWII, the way news can be communicated etc

I think things like this should be in the press, people need to know the shit that goes on otherwise how can they make an informed opinion. Also it is the only way things will change, if they get pushed under the carpet then nothing will change and America will continue to be looked at like the World Police who don't give a fuck about anything but killing people and humiliating those they capture.

These soldiers that act like animals are a disgrace to their country, people shouldnt be celebrating them as heros. All they do is make decent soldiers look bad. People always judge people on the worst thing and what they do is to the detriment of everyone else serving, personally I think they should face criminal prosecution.

the world is a much different place since WWII, the way news can be communicated etc

I think things like this should be in the press, people need to know the shit that goes on otherwise how can they make an informed opinion. Also it is the only way things will change, if they get pushed under the carpet then nothing will change and America will continue to be looked at like the World Police who don't give a fuck about anything but killing people and humiliating those they capture.

These soldiers that act like animals are a disgrace to their country, people should be spitting on people like that when they return, certainly not treating them as heros.

Typed from the safety of your home. I really don't think that anyone who isn't in a war time situation has any right to form any kind of opinion. The stresses of the situation, and that's putting it mildly, cause different people to act out differently.

The government is currently fucking us over here in the U.S., busting unions, being the private sector's personal whore, completely destroying the education system with the expressed interest of privatizing it for the personal gain of the wealthy while maintaining a stable, lower middle class work force to push buttons for minimum wage while they get richer. . . but we're worried about a terrorist getting pissed on ten thousand miles away. . . during what's being billed as "the war on terror".

I guess the nice cushy wool feels good over some people's eyes. . . but I refused to have a spoonful of propaganda fed to me from clear across the other side of the globe with the intention of distracting me from the immediate problems facing me in the neighborhood where I live.

that is happening all over the world, doesn't mean you have a right to act like an animal.

I might be in my comfy home typing my opinion only because I wouldnt join the military because I wouldnt want to fight my governments wars.

As a member of the military you are trained to deal with stressful situations, if you cannot deal with that in a professionsal manner you should be kicked out the military simple as that, after all it is just a job, I would get fired if I acted unprofessionally so should they. Shit like this is one of the reasons so much of the world hates America - simple as that.

boot camp is to train you to be a professional soldier, not an animal.

You must be confusing it with a position as a "used car salesman". . . it's a soldier, for a professional soldier to be effective in a war they must be re-programed to hold human life to a different standard. They must be desensitized to violence, the must be taught that killing is ok.

Of all my friends who have been in the service, none of them ever told me a story about a drill sergeant yelling in their ear "kill the enemy, wipe out the evil and tyranny of this world, but be very gentle and as respectful as possible in the way you go about it".

Fuck, if some dude started a fight with my boy on the street and my boy knocked him out I'd consider pissing on the guy while he's sprawled out on the floor. . . never mind someone trying to kill me and my "brothers" with every last fiber of their being.

So in conclusion, I fully support their decision to piss on the bodies, I do not support their decision to film it and get caught out there.

• Like 1

You must be confusing it with a position as a "used car salesman". . . it's a soldier, for a professional soldier to be effective in a war they must be re-programed to hold human life to a different standard. They must be desensitized to violence, the must be taught that killing is ok.

Of all my friends who have been in the service, none of them ever told me a story about a drill sergeant yelling in their ear "kill the enemy, wipe out the evil and tyranny of this world, but be very gentle and as respectful as possible in the way you go about it".

Fuck, if some dude started a fight with my boy on the street and my boy knocked him out I'd consider pissing on the guy while he's sprawled out on the floor. . . never mind someone trying to kill me and my "brothers" with every last fiber of their being.

So in conclusion, I fully support their decision to piss on the bodies, I do not support their decision to film it and get caught out there.

considering that the military personnel who are on 12oz are saying this is fucked up and wrong, I would say you are wrong.

so if your boy knocked someone out in the street you would consider pissing on them? I would consider you a fucking dick, thats a bitch move like if your boy knocked someone out and then you kicked the knocked out dude in the face once the fight was over.

considering that the military personnel who are on 12oz are saying this is fucked up and wrong, I would say you are wrong.

so if your boy knocked someone out in the street you would consider pissing on them? I would consider you a fucking dick, thats a bitch move like if your boy knocked someone out and then you kicked the knocked out dude in the face once the fight was over.

Not really. . . me and my boys never start or pick fights with people. We mind our own business. . . so if someone wants to come and start shit with my friends to fulfill some urge to show off and look cool they deserve to get knocked out and pissed on.

On a side note, you also have to look at the fact that enrollment numbers in the military are down. . . so the quality of solider is going to be down as well as they try to keep up the numbers they need to be effective.

considering that the military personnel who are on 12oz are

i agree here...everyone on 12oz who has served have said it is wrong.

reading some of the comments from youtube users who have also served...they said it was wrong too.

military officials and hillary clinton have said it was wrong.

...im sure in retrospect, even the marines who did it will consider themselves wrong.

even when they killed bin laden, they made sure to give him a respectful islamic burial ritual.

isn't that what separates "us" from "them"...we show compassion, while the terrorists are just brutal religious fanatics who use violence to invoke fear and terror (hence the word terrorists)

*edit: but then again, i do see dr.'s point....war makes people desensitized and uncompassionate...and makes them do things they normally wouldnt do...for example: i think it was a scene in the movie hamburger hill where the soldier was carrying around a vietcong's severed head in his bag...lol..i think thats based on true accounts.

On a side note, you also have to look at the fact that enrollment numbers in the military are down. . . so the quality of solider is going to be down as well as they try to keep up the numbers they need to be effective.

Wrong. They are number of recruits is down because we are in the middle of downsizing. We do not need as many.

Also the quality of recruits we are currently getting are by far some of the best when it comes to measurable benchmarks. If you are not quality, you are not getting in.

fuck 'em. fuck every last one of 'em. these third world fuckers behead people and broadcast it on the internet. if the media in this country actually showed what these animals do to foreign aid workers and their own women(stoning), you'd realize that what the marines did was pretty tame. their only mistake was taking pics of it. but then again, most of them are pretty young, and young people do some stupid shit.

• Like 1

even when they killed bin laden, they made sure to give him a respectful islamic burial ritual.

isn't that what separates "us" from "them"...we show compassion, while the terrorists are just brutal religious fanatics who use violence to invoke fear and terror (hence the word terrorists)

Erm no, Bin Laden died a decade ago of kidney failure and the bullshit faux news broadcast to the public was that his body was dumped at sea. But please show me were it is tradition in Islamic culture to bury the dead at sea?

Who is the real terrorist when a foreign army invades and occupies a country seeing civilian deaths as collateral. Soldiers are nothing but pawns in a bigger game, but wow you have morals because you don't think it is right to piss on a dead body. Speaking of 'them' the US (CIA) created the Taliban to fight the Soviets in the 70's. It's all documented, but the fairy tales just keep getting told, the minute you sign up to any army in any nation you become a slave.

The military, since McNamara, is a no longer a place for patriotism and honor. Instead it is all about a rationalized and calculated approach to war that is based around men in steel ships sitting 30 miles off shore raining remote control death on people they will never see.

If a muslim dies at sea and is unable to get to land within 24 hours then they can be buried at sea (a muslim mate was explaining it to me I probably over simplified it tho)

however in the Bin Laden case he should not have been buried at sea as he could have been buried in the ground.