U.S. Marines give golden shower to dead Taliban soldiers

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, we are talking about people dumb enough to enlist in the armed forces.

The average grunt is not college material, they wake every morning to their Lucky Charms cereal.

Jesus, talk about dumb comment of the day award for this one. Again I suggest you go look at how many fortune 500 companies have ex-Marines as CEOs. *Edit - fuck it, not worth explaining myself to a forum. Basically, that comment was fucking stoopid, dude.

Cilone, the dude who was made governor is either loving or hating having his pic taken, not sure which.

100_0260.jpg

100_0264.jpg

These little bastards tried ganging up on me when i was by myself one day, until they realized I raised my weapon. Honestly, they were kids being kids, but we were still in Afghanistan.

100_0272.jpg

These were moms that hid their faces because of the camera.

100_0271.jpg

I always thought that this little girl had pretty eyes, not too sure about the short girl. haha

100_0267.jpg

Marines doing decent shit, not pissing on anyone.

• Like 1

I remember when ch0 had a sense of humor. Now it is all tight wound panzies who get butthurt over jokes and are too easily trolled. Grunts get umad. It was a KRSONE reference mainly, most soldiers are total dumbfucks, and you know it. I'm not gonna waste my time explaining how I know what I know, especially when I'm right. I don't think that was a CEO who pissed on the sandnurga.

/noDAO40pageargument

Depends on where you are at. I was at a market outside Baghram. Kids are kids all around the world. They do stupid shit.

word....good job for being calm.

i dont think i wouldve been calm about it...i mean i wouldnt have shot them, but i would have definitely knocked em around a bit...damn..fuck all that.

What, because they are animals means we should be too?

Many of them don't wipe their arse after shitting in the streets, guess that means it's a good idea for us too!!

Bottom line is that this shit is fodder for the insurgent's PR machine and if Awlaki were still alive you know this would be turning up in the next issue of Inspire. Seriously, what a tip top way of recruiting young men from Islamic countries to kill us. Carrying out the act, unnecessary and childish but it's war, shit happens. Taking pics and showing the world? Just dumb, dumber than dog shit dumb.

Pissing on a dead body pales in comparison to cutting someone's head off with a dull knife while they are still alive, filming it, then distributing so that people here in The U.S. can see it and have fear instilled into our daily lives.

I may not support the war, but I support the troops who fight in it while I'm at home getting my dick sucked in a pair of slippers with the TV on. The media should be more responsible and not make this stuff available to the public.

Terrible atrocities occurred during WWII, but it wasn't shoved down out throats, so the soldiers came home and were honored as heroes. . . . fast forward twenty some odd years and the world paints the soldiers in Viet Nam as animals, they return home to being spit on and some of those people still haven't recovered from it. . . you'd think we'd learn from our mistakes.

War isn't a pretty, and if you pretend that it is you're a fucking retard. These things happen, and are going to happen, and keep on happening. . . the general public doesn't need to know.

If you want to know what's going on over seas then join the army and see for yourself, don't judge from the safety of your home.

/rant

I remember when ch0 had a sense of humor. Now it is all tight wound panzies who get butthurt over jokes and are too easily trolled. Grunts get umad. It was a KRSONE reference mainly, most soldiers are total dumbfucks, and you know it. I'm not gonna waste my time explaining how I know what I know, especially when I'm right. I don't think that was a CEO who pissed on the sandnurga.

/noDAO40pageargument

That was a joke? Jesus dude, don't give up your day job. Anyway, you flatter yourself if you think that made me mad.

Back to pissing on things.....

Dudes right,

12oz(Channel Zero) is filled with umad faggots now a days.

Half the time I say shit just to start arguments to piss people off.

I also didnt know we had so many Jarheads on here, fuck shouldn't you people be pissing on dead insurgents?

This place is like a god damn nursery now, so what a couple rines pissed on a dead sand nurga? Like those people could hate us anymore.

Fuck them, the whole ''higher road/be the bigger man'' shit to me is the same as fat bitches saying ''beauty is only skin deep.''

Then again that's why I don't belong in the armed forces, if I were getting pissed on would be the least of an enemy combatants problems.

Yea i think in the long run your actually hurting U.S. troops by doing this. These marines must have forgotten about our guys that are P.O.W.

For example: Imagine being a soldier help captive by the taliban, everyday not exactly knowing whats gonna happen, and then this video gets out. I would be like "You stupid mother fuckers are gonna get me killed out here, cause your dumbass is pissing on dead taliban, and posting it on YOUTUBE!"

These marines must have forgotten about our guys that are P.O.W.

I seem to have forgotten about our POWS too? How many are there?

Also, some people who love each other urinate on one another and some people who hate each other do it too....confusing world we live in.

• Like 1