U.S. Marines give golden shower to dead Taliban soldiers

CALIgula

Nope it's not universal, you guys have that shit all wrong.

Marinara is seafood flavour, as in marine.

I don't know how you cats twisted all that up in to tomato. Same as how an entree became the main course over there with you dudes. Entree is entry, as in the starter, the entry in to the meal.

The meaning of words is dynamic and always evolving, but I don't know how those two came to be.

It's most def universal, you're just a fucking idiot making incorrect generalizations, I have been several places in my city and AUS that sell marinara sauce and it's not fucking marine flavored cockboy. Also I've been to restaurants in America, and they perfectly understand what entree means, not all of them, but enough to know you have no idea what you're talking about.

In short, you talk like a fag and your shits all fucked up.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's most def universal, you're just a fucking idiot making incorrect generalizations, I have been several places in my city and AUS that sell marinara sauce and it's not fucking marine flavored cockboy. Also I've been to restaurants in America, and they perfectly understand what entree means, not all of them, but enough to know you have no idea what you're talking about.

LOLOLOL

I am literally laughing out loud at this post's fervor, it's awesome, do you guys not like each other in real life or something?

"It's not fucking marine flavored cockboy" :lol: :lol: :lol: Good lord...

• Like 1

Marinara is 'mariner' - most believe that it was invented on Neopilitan ships in the 1600's. The sauce came about after the introduction of Tomato's from Spain. The very history of the sauce relies on it having Tomato.

From the Oxford dictionary online;

(in Italian cooking) a sauce made from tomatoes, onions, and herbs, served especially with pasta:

....and you would be Cuntflaps' girlfriend, I take it.

We need 100cc of prozac here and a vaginal sand removing kit on the double. Come on people MOVE IT, we're losing her!!!

is that some variant of super buster bros? i fucking ruled at that. might find a ROM to keep me busy tomorrow.

I googled "face pang" and it came up. Pretty sure it is some game called Pang.

Totally forgot about ROMS, should get some Super C action.