I just had a dogwhale dream. I blame the oontz. (Is there a dream thread?)

En Sabah Nur

it was like... i was somewhere on kind of a ledge over a beach, and my dad fell asleep so i went in the water... and on the way back there was this giant fish kinda trapped in the inlet where i was gonna get out of the water

so i thought i'd pick it up with my hands and be awesome

and go show it off

then i realized it wasn't a fish but some kind of dolphiny thing.

just looked like a slug and felt like an octopus to me, but everywhere i walked with it people were like "awww a dolphin iguanafish whatever"

and i went down some kind of corridor that had a bunch of hippos or something butting me against the wall, and there were a lot of waves and bigger versions of the thing i was carrying so i was gonna let him go there... but then there were all these people watching.

and so i was going down like this narrow passage with all these marvelling tourists, and i started to feel weird about it... so i go around the building and start to realize that some company had just funneled all this water in there to make it look like some natural area to make money

so i kept walking til i saw the actual ocean, and i had to go up this hill that was kinda back where i started. and the water was running down the hill from the ocean next to me, through a big chain link fence... but the top of the hill was kinda blocked off... so the only place that was a small enough drop to put the animal into the water had a bunch of water rushing down hill through a chain link fence. at this point, in my mind or whatever, the animal was turning into a small dog. but it was still supposedly an aquatic creature of some sort.

so i bend over and drop it down into the water... and there's crowds of people all "awwww..." but then they realize that it's stuck against the flow of water into the fence and can't get up far enough to turn the corner and go back out into the ocean.

so then i have to climb down the wall, pick it up, and carry it to where it can swim away.

and there was much applause and camera flashing. then i heard a facebook blip.

aquatits:

dolphinnude.jpg

p.s. I thought there was a "post your dreams" thread but I couldn't find one. If not, then I guess... let this be it.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The last dream I remember was making a lunch consisting of a sandwich wrapped in that white deli paper, and putting it in the fridge with one of those old time glass jugs of milk.

Naturally I woke up pissed off to find my fridge only has plastic milk containers in it, and no sandwich at all.

Your dream wasn't really about dogs or dolphins, it was about the corporate lobbyists paying the Republicans to run scam on us all while destroying the earth.

And FYI dolphins evolved from dogs*, not the other way around.

*Dog like animals.

lol'd

yeah i was watching Dogs Decoded on netflix... 5 minutes in the narrator goes, "Nobody will argue that dogs come from wolves"

nearly fell off the couch laughing

there was no explaining this to my girlfriend who sat there looking at me strangely

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...