hot monday morning question 4 the ladies

injury

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
my coworker is the type of dude who FLIRTS with girls very aggressively, just putting it out there, telling them they're fine, asking for numbers, finding accidental ways to touch them, etc. it works for him, but it attracts a certain type of girl. not necessarily a slut, but a girl who wants to be chased like that.

on the other hand, nobody would ever call me a flirt but I get numbers as often at work, I just attract a different kind of girl. maybe more shy or more reserved, the good ones are more mature and independent. true people in their own right, no barbie dolls here.

so do you young bol, but reap what you sow.

This is not flirting, this is called being a creep. Flirting is subtle, not completely obvious. . .

"Yo girl you gonna let me get with that? Give me your number and I'll hit you up". . . is not flirting, that falls into "if you cast a wide enough net you're bound to catch some fish" territory. I'm a guy and I find other guys like that as annoying as fuck.

It's tacky, and just flat out embarrassing. . . I don't care how much ass it gets you, stop being a fucking creep and making me look like a dick for having testicles and being within 500 feet of you.

This is not flirting, this is called being a creep. Flirting is subtle, not completely obvious. . .

"Yo girl you gonna let me get with that? Give me your number and I'll hit you up". . . is not flirting, that falls into "if you cast a wide enough net you're bound to catch some fish" territory. I'm a guy and I find other guys like that as annoying as fuck.

It's tacky, and just flat out embarrassing. . . I don't care how much ass it gets you, stop being a fucking creep and making me look like a dick for having testicles and being within 500 feet of you.

you didn't read very carefully. but besides that I don't really disagree

I'm a master at compliments. I compliment the fuck out of nearly every girl I know. I'm always genuine about it, too. I compliment, buy drinks, and then don't get laid.

I won't do it to fat girls, though. I know that seems really harsh but fat girls are fucked. I don't want them fucking liking me, and they hug way too much. I really hate it when women want to hug every time, and a whole lot of fat women are of that nature. I learned this the hard way - by complimenting fat girls on their glasses or shit like that.

I'm pretty good at flirting, too, but older women are usually more responsive. I get more sheepish with the 19-22 year olds because they're more aggressive. (gotta love having younger friends).