Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Silba

Military Service help.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Of course you are basing your opinion of recruiters on first hand experience right? otherwise you would be totally looking like a retard right now LOL.. im just messing im sure you have been in the military and been lied to about your bonus or enlistment length??? YOU ARE A FUCKING OXYGEN THIEF!!!

Jesus fucking Christ do you know how to say anything else?

Sir yes sir!

Youre like a politician, you never say jack shit even when presented with an argument.

Its cool though dude, I figured you werent the sharpest tool in the shed.

I wont be arguing with you anymore, its not even entertaining as you wont fight back past the level of a 12 year old girl.

''Im rubber and you are glue''

And how is that non-logical? Maby if you had made it through high school instead of getting your GED youd know that.

Look up how much of the budget is spent on ''Defense''

Look up civillian casualties on a non-baised/non-US source

Read the fucking news this week, there were like what three or four mass shootings all by Military vets who were PTSD?

I guess thats all a conspiracy right.

You need to learn how to make a rebuttal instead of saying the same god damn thing in every single thread you argue in.

• Like 1

In attempt to get this thread back on track.... for you personal medical situation you need to talk to a recruiter and see what kind of waiver is available IF INDEED you are not eligible. If you are interested in a combat series mos (combat job) you may want to get your foot in the door with a soft skill mos (support job) and then perhaps once you are in try to reclass into a combat job... as for contacting a recruiter google that shit mang dont be a noob... google army/navy/ or whatever and your home town + recruiter im sure something will surface! IF you want to join the military dont let anyone talk you out of it... all this govt is evil shit is a bunch of garbage.. while those guys complain and bitch about their situation you could be doing some fun shit riding in helicopters killing hippies and getting college paid for.... i did it for almost 8 years and am going to a very expansive school for FREE not only FREE but i get paid over 1400 a month for just LIVING... dont regret a minute of it..and for all the people who have NOT BEEN IN THE MILITARY your opinion is irrelevant for the simple fact that you have not been in...

hahaha When you see someone in uniform anywhere, do you automatically launch into a anti-military tirade? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did I really make you that mad?:lol: :lol:

22 lines later :spin2:

Realism you always bring so much insight to the threads :p

accidental double post.

Accidental birth is more like it

Of course you are basing your opinion of recruiters on first hand experience right? otherwise you would be totally looking like a retard right now LOL.. im just messing im sure you have been in the military and been lied to about your bonus or enlistment length??? YOU ARE A FUCKING OXYGEN THIEF!!!

Im assuming this is directed at me, so ill go ahead and answer it with no name calling, which isnt like me.

Yes ive spoken to quite a few recruiters, mostly and I mean mostly not by choice.

If im looking like a retard in channel zero im either fitting in or doing it right.

Nope never been, never will be.

Again just because something dosent happen directly to you dosent mean you cant have the inside scoop.

No I havent been lied to, but I know quite a few lads/lasses that have been.

Shit my boy whose in the rines gets paid late sometimes... thats not a good sign.

Other buddy in the army has been lied to about promotions and bonuses as well.

Pops got cheated on his enlistment length and it wound up fucking up a great oppurtunity for him.

And Nurga Oxygen aint the only thing I steal.

• Like 1

hahaha When you see someone in uniform anywhere, do you automatically launch into a anti-military tirade? :lol: :lol: :lol:

HE IS SO UMAD!!!! recruiters lie about the same amount as any recruiter for any company or job.. OH I LOVE WORKING HERE THE STAFF IS JUST SO AWESOME!!... OH BASIC TRAINING WILL BE A BREEZE its all the same shit.. but if you work for the big bad evil government you are an idiot.. yeah you must be stupid with that free health care, college, no sales tax on post, job security, steady check, wow what a fucking moron!!!

Youre a fuckign retard.

No and i have nothing against anyone in uniform other than police.

My best Friend is a Marine dipshit.

and not you nor anyone on this website can make me mad.

This is a haven for for low lifes of every kind, id be dissapointed in myself if I ever let someone

make me angry IL over a computer screen.

In attempt to get this thread back on track.... for you personal medical situation you need to talk to a recruiter and see what kind of waiver is available IF INDEED you are not eligible. If you are interested in a combat series mos (combat job) you may want to get your foot in the door with a soft skill mos (support job) and then perhaps once you are in try to reclass into a combat job... as for contacting a recruiter google that shit mang dont be a noob... google army/navy/ or whatever and your home town + recruiter im sure something will surface! IF you want to join the military dont let anyone talk you out of it... all this govt is evil shit is a bunch of garbage.. while those guys complain and bitch about their situation you could be doing some fun shit riding in helicopters killing hippies and getting college paid for.... i did it for almost 8 years and am going to a very expansive school for FREE not only FREE but i get paid over 1400 a month for just LIVING... dont regret a minute of it..and for all the people who have NOT BEEN IN THE MILITARY your opinion is irrelevant for the simple fact that you have not been in...

An expansive school huh? They sure dont teach you idiots much it would seem.

Hoo-rah!

HE IS SO UMAD!!!! recruiters lie about the same amount as any recruiter for any company or job.. OH I LOVE WORKING HERE THE STAFF IS JUST SO AWESOME!!... OH BASIC TRAINING WILL BE A BREEZE its all the same shit.. but if you work for the big bad evil government you are an idiot.. yeah you must be stupid with that free health care, college, no sales tax on post, job security, steady check, wow what a fucking moron!!!

What is there to be mad about? youre bragging about $1400 a month... I made that when I was 17 homie. And I never said the goverment was evil you fucking dunce, obviously youre literacy and emphasis are a bit off... mang. Im assuming youre a nurga or a wigger so nothing you have to say really matters to me.

Job security? Eh well see in a couple years cause I doubt it.

and free healthcare huh? Keep your free healthcare, PTSD and hooks for hands and ill stay not stepping on IEDs.

Oh and my college is free too, because I actually didnt flunk high school. damn who knew you could get free college if you could read and write instead of shooting guns?

nd no sales tax... woah man thats big shit. Where do i sign up?

Is it my turn to call you a name? Or do you get to go again?:)

If you want to make a point you can, otherwise stop PMing me smiley faces that just gay as fuck and kinda creepy.

i dont trust either party of our government or anyone in it. so signing my life to be in their hands certainly isnt my cup of tea. and it really isn't like a "job", when i quit my job i dont get court marshaled. im totally not patriotic dudes.

/nohippynoliberal

• Like 1

An expansive school huh? They sure dont teach you idiots much it would seem.

Hoo-rah!

What is there to be mad about? youre bragging about $1400 a month... I made that when I was 17 homie. And I never said the goverment was evil you fucking dunce, obviously youre literacy and emphasis are a bit off... mang. Im assuming youre a nurga or a wigger so nothing you have to say really matters to me.

Job security? Eh well see in a couple years cause I doubt it.

and free healthcare huh? Keep your free healthcare, PTSD and hooks for hands and ill stay not stepping on IEDs.

Oh and my college is free too, because I actually didnt flunk high school. damn who knew you could get free college if you could read and write instead of shooting guns?

nd no sales tax... woah man thats big shit. Where do i sign up?

whats to be mad about???? im braging about 1400 a month without lifting a finger at this point... im sure you were a big time pot seller at 17 but you gotta understand all i do is show up to school no more no less... no wigger or nurga..whatever racist shit that means.. i guess you will see in a few years about the job security of the military, i doubt you will just see people quit and walk away the govt is a bit smarter than that, we woudl way rather give the military money than you duh!!!...

I do have free health care and glad to say NO PTSD and i did get hit with IEDS and you didnt so have fun trying to be a badass when all you saw were super hardcore drug deals.. LOL my girl aint even scared of you fools!...

OH your COLLEGE WAS FREE HUH.... lets not lie here and i got a diploma with a better grade than you.. at least i am 95% sure of that big brains brad!! And if you cant shoot guns then you will father weak offspring

And if you cant shoot guns then you will father weak offspring

yes good point, everyone before lets say the 1400's were faggots

Anyone considering joining the forces it would make sense to look at the cons and pros,

This video is interesting as it touches on the negative aspects of current conflicts, vets against the war

Chances are that I wont be able to serve.

Kind of rethinking about suing the faggot that hit me with his 2 ton truck.

This.

im sure I can do some tours and make it out fine. If not then ill make the best of it, but you cant worry about the what ifs.

not gonna read this whole BS thread but I just wanted to point out the idiocy of this statement. Life is all about the what ifs, measuring risk. Think hard about this decision. That is all.

Chances are that I wont be able to serve.

Kind of rethinking about suing the faggot that hit me with his 2 ton truck.

Check your PMs. Good news.

• Like 1

yes good point, everyone before lets say the 1400's were faggots

This! I wish I could neg you again TS.

I'm going to make a call to my local recruiter within the week.

Set up a meeting or something and ask around.

Things are looking a little brighter on my side of this.

Whether or not you decide to join, good luck in the future.

Me personally, if I had to redo everything, I would go get drunk and fuck girls in a college instead of joining. But we all do not get those options, such as life is. The Army has done me alright and I am solidly middle class with nothing to complain about.