Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Military Service help.

Silba

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of coming home in boxes the US troops have been coming home in pieces due to advances in medical technology.

If this sounds like something you want to do to further the interests of the pigs that run this country then that is your choice.

If you think it will provide you the best path to become a man, get training, go to college etc, then you are a pussy or a sucker.

Join the national guard and the same thing will happen, now that the are are winding down... for now.

The only people I know who join the military these days are losers, drop outs, and people who have nothing else going for them.

Yes, some of my friends included.

Theres other choices Silba, why is it you want to join if I may ask?

Thanks alot, AF would be cool, but Im not sure what exactly they do....

besides fly F16s which Im sure is the hardest thing to do, what other things do they do?

Should def look up an AF recruiter

And the reason I want to join? Boyhood dream. Ive always knew I wanted to join the service when I reached age, and it's something Ive always looked up to do.

Most people want to be doctors or some other civilian job, Ive always saw myself in the service.

im not a lowlife and Im sure there are other options in life that I can do much easier, such as go to NIU or some other Illinois school, but I still want to enlist. I just wouldnt want to go through life knowing what I could have done in the service.

How the fuck is it your boyhood dream to join the military, a opportunity that you envision regretting not taking for the rest of your life should you not pursue yet you have apparently made no practical steps toward figuring out what the fuck you would even be doing or why?

I reject the boyhood dream reason. Try a little harder here. Do you want to kill people? Do you want to be powerful or subservient? What is the attraction?

I am so glad I am 1 year too old to join the army, I hope that still counts if they ever tried to force people to enlist!

No disrespect to any of your guys that have served, but I couldn't do it, having no say in my own destiny, basically being a puppet that the government can use to do their bidding, not really my cup of tea, and I definitely don't take well to people barking orders at me, I am more likely to do the exact opposite if someone talks/shouts at me like that.

The only people I know who join the military these days are losers, drop outs, and people who have nothing else going for them.

This is why I think you are full of shit. I know beyond a doubt that losers and dropouts are not joining. This is a myth that is propelled by biased idiots like you.

Silba, if you want to know what it is really like, hit me up or Fist. Neither one of us is a recruiter and will tell you the real deal. Whatever you do, don't believe some of these retards. All they know is second hand info from questionable sources.

BTW, recruiters will be honest for the most part, because they really do not need anyone to join. There is major downsizing going on in every branch.

I did 9 years in the navy, aviation side. And for the most part it's just a job. It's when you get in to the combat side of things that it gets weird. I have a shit load of money for school, I have VA medical for life, and I had a pretty lucrative trade when I got out. I also had some wild ass adventures all over Asia. It's like anything in life, you get out what you put in to it. Don't ever trust a recruiter, don't ever sign anything with out an explicit understanding of what it is, you only get what's in the contract. A recruiter can say whatever he wants, but it's what's in writing that counts.

Oh, go air force all the way, as for actually flying, only officers are pilots. So you would have to already have to have a degree to do it. If you want to fly look in to ROTC programs. If you have a clean criminal record and good grades, you can get a free ride thru school and fly jets/helos when you get out. You would have to serve a few years to pay back the Gov. on their investment in you, but employers love military experience.

• Like 1

This is why I think you are full of shit. I know beyond a doubt that losers and dropouts are not joining. This is a myth that is propelled by biased idiots like you.

Silba, if you want to know what it is really like, hit me up or Fist. Neither one of us is a recruiter and will tell you the real deal. Whatever you do, don't believe some of these retards. All they know is second hand info from questionable sources.

BTW, recruiters will be honest for the most part, because they really do not need anyone to join. There is major downsizing going on in every branch.

Dude suck a dick, I can honestly say the only person on 12oz I wish would step ona landmine is you.

Just like several of the bums youve signed up probably have.

Im full of shit really? Cause it seems like everyone else in this thread agrees with me.

Its just like every shoe salesman thinks you need a new pair of shoes, just like a recruiter/military senior thinks you should enlist.

Its the straight up truth you fucking faggot, no one with any kind of life going for themselves would waste their time in the military.

Probably why you are where you are, you're a piece of shit that without the DOD you'd be at a fucking Arbys handing bags out of a window.

You can say im full of shit all you want, but facts are facts and youll still be a scumbag.

No wonder you hate Ron Paul, he wants to get rid of the fucking faggots like you who suck up all the tax money to sit on your ass and use others like pawns.

• Like 1

If you put nine years of work in the private sector you could very well achieve all of those things Trailer. Also it seams that you and Cilone have a difference in assumption on the honesty of recruiters.

This whole argument is kind of pointless in many ways, I remember having it with a friend of mine right out of high school. He joined, turned out that there actually was war, he served. He got out and found that his skills were useless outside of the military and went back in now he has a fat wife and lives on a military base with a bunch of kids.

Oh wait, now that I think about his wife left him for some other jar head.

That is total bullshit about the military now being some fucking elite deal, maybe now they have stopped pulling right of court but come on now. No loosers in the military?

Really?

And beyond a fact? What are you a fucking General?

Theres no way you know the background of people joining from everywhere and you make it sound like its so hard but ive had boys with felonies, no high school diploma and child support debts join so its obviously not too fucking hard

Because of my job, I know all about the quality of people joining the military. I see every single person joining every branch in almost a three state area.

While I might not be a general, I know all about the accession process.

You are also full of shit if you think you are going to join with any of those things you listed. That is a fact.

Dude suck a dick, I can honestly say the only person on 12oz I wish would step ona landmine is you.

Just like several of the bums youve signed up probably have.

Im full of shit really? Cause it seems like everyone else in this thread agrees with me.

Its just like every shoe salesman thinks you need a new pair of shoes, just like a recruiter/military senior thinks you should enlist.

Its the straight up truth you fucking faggot, no one with any kind of life going for themselves would waste their time in the military.

Probably why you are where you are, you're a piece of shit that without the DOD you'd be at a fucking Arbys handing bags out of a window.

You can say im full of shit all you want, but facts are facts and youll still be a scumbag.

No wonder you hate Ron Paul, he wants to get rid of the fucking faggots like you who suck up all the tax money to sit on your ass and use others like pawns.

Umad:lol: :lol:

I guess this is a fact filled post from an unbiased source.

It is, and you see 3 states out of 50 you fucking bum.

And lie all you want I was with my friend when he got his felony and now hes in Texas in the army.

Keep lying to everyone as its your job on a daily basis you fuckboy.

Hopefully you get laid off along with the half of the military thats gonna go.

Good luck with your resume.

Qualities-

Liar/cocksucker/bullshitter.

Youd be a good congressman.

Oh and you work in the Military and seem to be connected to recruiting.. so you're non-bias?

You're a fucking clown

• Like 1

As in you see them personally? What is your job? And by what standard are you saying that these suckers are not loosers?

I do see them personally, unless of course if I am on leave or something else. If you want to rationally discuss this, pm me and I will, but I do not want to blast my info on 12oz.

The current standards do not let losers join. It is that simple. They are not letting quality people join. They just do not need people, so they are being extremely selective. I recently saw guy be denied because the cops came to his house for a domestic issue. There was no arrest or anything, but it was still on his record and he was denied.

I am sure that losers could join previously, but not in the last few years.

It is, and you see 3 states out of 50 you fucking bum.

And lie all you want I was with my friend when he got his felony and now hes in Texas in the army.

Keep lying to everyone as its your job on a daily basis you fuckboy.

Hopefully you get laid off along with the half of the military thats gonna go.

Good luck with your resume.

Qualities-

Liar/cocksucker/bullshitter.

Youd be a good congressman.

Oh and you work in the Military and seem to be connected to recruiting.. so you're non-bias?

You're a fucking clown

Another fact filled post.:lol: :lol:

If you go and look at my posts, you will see that I am not selling the military, I am just not letting biased idiots like you spread lies. I have been doing the military thing for a while and can only speak on my experiences, which is more fact then your biased lies.

If Silba wants to join, cool. Good luck.

If not, cool. Good luck.

Either way is fine with me.

The recruiter will not lie has to be the most outrageous fucking lie. The United States just spent over ten years, untold billions of dollars, committed mass murder of tens or hundreds of thousands of innocent people all based on lies and fabrications from the very top. The whole war was pushed forward on lies and you are saying that some low level looser such as yourself is above lies to make quota on recruitment? Why? Because of honor in the system?

• Like 1