Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kaz-N-FX

NY-Bronx Wall

Sup yall, im new here.....anyway ima post up this image that i took a pic of wen i visited da Bronx..its supposed to be bigger but i didn't get all of it..i will hopefully wen i go back...i may post up some of my newer stuff..i ain't gonna touch my old stuff cuz you know..its amateur forrealz....i may also post up my blackbook stuff so...lemme know wat yall think of this pic..its quality isn't as good as it should be also (its da scanner) anyway..peace outside

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Kaz-N-FX/swift1.gif'>

swift

Don't use Angelfire. The flick won't show up in here. (We can't see it.) Read the thread near the top of the Bench forum entitled "image hosting" for a list of better hosts and how to post images.

i seen it before and dont know if its still runnin

the theme was a cartoonish ninja thing

it was parallel to jerome round the 170's 180's

anybody know what street?

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

uw.. yeah.

those shadows on the wall look nice.

Ive seen that netire wall and it is pretty sick and shit so yea big ups to those kids i know avies rocked it... gotta love the bronx!!!!

Guest Mr. Rack

that background looks like the retaining wall by the west side highway in nyc with all the JA and JD throws across it 50 feet up.. wish they were in the prod.

hah, thats dope, btw i think that old man, is actually an old man? oh well dope shit, i usually dont like big peices, but that one is definetley one to put on disk!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this