Payback: Man punches cop (with video)

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Police said the victim officer was on patrol Saturday afternoon in the 2500 block of East Monument Street when Imel parked next to him and smacked his door into the police cruiser.

..the news is funny

the other source made it sound like he drove his car into their car.

An odor of alcohol was detected on Imel, according to police. While officers talked to Imel, a person that police were detaining on the ground got disruptive and threatened officers, so they had to pay attention to him, according to a Wednesday report by WBAL’s Lowell Melser.

It was then that Imel attacked the officer, enabling the person on the ground to get away, police said. Police have an arrest warrant out for that person.

this is pretty awesome. besides the fact that cops never let it go 1 on 1 and the supposed perp always ends up getting gang-raped in the end. if it was just the drunk guy vs. the unaware cop... things wouldve played out quite differently.

im also confused why it often seems like the cops, after taking a punch are hell bent on getting even rather than "subduing" the subject. one of the cops ran up and kicked the guy in the head. how does that help you to get cuffs on his hands and get him into a cruiser? it wasnt a kick to knock the guy out so he would stop fighting.. it was more like a "im here to serve and protect and kick you in the head right now"

I love how the black guy does not seem to want to help the white guy getting his ass kicked.

I love how the black guy does not seem to want to help the white guy getting his ass kicked.

"Cops talk to intoxicated man to make sure he's okay to get home, leave him be to go deal with real crime. Intoxicated man repays them by assaulting them"

Right on.

You and the rest of the fags on here that always come to your fellow officer's protection need to take your pig loving bullshit to 12ozprecinct.com :lol:

Like symbols said, its a shame you dont see ''victim'' officer too often.

Too bad the guy didnt stab the fucker or hit him with a bottle and not his fist.

And I dont know how that 4 eyed asian pig got so chubby, its obvious he never had any lunch money left from the bullies.

Fuck em