Payback: Man punches cop (with video)

!@#$%

Basically cops saw a drunk guy, and were going to arrest him but interrupted it to arrest a drug dealer. While the dealer is on the ground being cuffed, the original drunk suspect approaches for payback...

http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/crime_checker/baltimore_city_crime/video-man-attacks-city-police-officer#

news story begins

around :40 the video starts

around :56 the guy rushes the cop to punch him

Naturally all the cop's buddies bumrush the set to destroy the guy but it's funny all the same.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch%3Fv%3DKgCz3hR6Ggc

ok, found the youtube

The man who was originally being arrested in the video was able to escape during the scene but there is now a warrant out for his arrest.

Police say there is no relationship between the man who was being arrested and the attacker in the video..

I was afraid of this from when I saw the thread title. Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely enjoy seeing cops get their come uppance for any number of dumb shit that they do, but I hardly see how this story equals 'payback.' It sounds like the drunk dude was being a douche. If you did that to a regular dude on the street you'd be looking to get your ass beat, so what's going to happen if you pull up on a cop all fucked up and banging into their car? Dude should be happy they were just going to arrest him. I only watched the news link, but the vid is a little hyped, it's not like anyone really got their ass beat in it and you don't get to see other dude go 100 miles and running.