when i'm god...

seeking

when im god, im going to make it so every female is born with a lower back tattoo.

to avoid the possability of fat ugly girls with really big tattoos, like a giant tank or something, im also going to make all women be beautiful from now on.

thats all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah dude, totally. and they're gonna have fresh breasts as well. the tattoos will all be different and individual, but they will all be fresh as hell.

oh, i should also point out that not a single tattoo will be of an indian (especially if its a white girl) or a cartoon character.

Hell, my girl has a lower back piece. I can dig it. I'm really trying to keep her away from the needle though. It's a big stuggle with us. I get tattooed all the time, and she keeps giving me shit 'cause I won't let her get another one.

See, the way I look at it, is- I got a nasty, bumpy, hairy fleshpiece covering my bones...why not color it in? She has a perfect body with perfect skin. No, really. She does. Flawless. She wants all these random little tats on her, you've all seen that girl..one on the lower back, one on the shoulder, one on the hip, one on the ankle, one on the.......

I'm trying to convince her that a Half-sleeve would be the way to go if she wants more ink....I'm also trying to convince her to let me do it. I think she's coming around.

haha. i knew this guy in high school that got drunk and got a tattoo of a dream catcher on his arm.. hahaha. so everytime i see one hanging up on the mirror of a white trash car amongst all the fast food trash on the dash, i think of how stupid a dreamcatcher would be as a tattoo.

...oh i see, so this is going from this point on...so basically we will have an archetype in our heads of ugly is thus we will also worship seeking and the beautiful girls he has created for the race of man...see cause thats what i was saying, i wouldnt know winnona's beauty if i couldnt also have large marge bagging my groceries...ya dig...ya need one to have the other, unless ofcourse you plant that in our heads somehow...either way ill take one winonna please...r

Guest imported_El Mamerro

So while you guys go for all the abundant beautiful girls, I'll go for the few busted ugly ones left. Then I'm gonna be the cool guy for being different and innovative, and the standard for beautiful will shift over to ugliness. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by seeking innocence

besides, im not gonna change guys, they will still be ugly as ever.

thats bullshit. i hate seeing old, ugly men with a hot,young thingy. why is it so important for girls to be perfect and well-maintained? jeez.

i'm all for this "all girls must be beautiful" business, but if thats case, then god's rule also has to include all men being hot too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. holy shit. when you least expect it, the beard rears his head and knocks you down.

i see your point man, it does make me sick too. and i guess i would feel like complete watching some hot girl fucking some fat ugly fucker.

so the new rule will be that if you're an ugly guy, and especially a huge fat guy, you have to be a monk. and there wont be a 'board' that decides who is unfit to procreate, it will just be something that the men 'know.' like a primal urge. and they wont be bummed about it. there will be exceptions, but these exceptions will be very charismatic fat ugly guys, like biggie and my uncle bob.

oh, and the women will age, they arent going to turn like 21, and stay looking like that forever, they will age, but they will age gracefully.

it'll all work out, i swear.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

So the new rule will be that if you're an ugly guy, and especially a huge fat guy, you have to be a monk. there will be exceptions, but these exceptions will be very charismatic fat ugly guys, like biggie and my uncle bob.

And Ron Jeremy. It'd be such a waste otherwise. Beer,

El Mamerro

its not really a religion, cause im not trying to change what anyone thinks... i just want there to be more beautiful women in the world. cause i mean, all women are beautiful in their own little way, but some of them could be a bit more beautiful ya know.... if i could make that happen without being god, i would. i just figure thats gonna be the position i could do the most good in. but if god has a 'weights and measurments' department, i would be just as happy to be the head of that...

when im god, im going to make it so every female is born with a lower back tattoo.

to avoid the possability of fat ugly girls with really big tattoos, like a giant tank or something, im also going to make all women be beautiful from now on.

thats all.

you're hired!

is it just me but does the mere site of one of those tattoos give you a chubby?

you might have had jacked up teeth in 'the craft' and 'waterboy', but its ok girl, once they're biting down on the pillow as i plow through you from behind like a monster truck rally, i wont even be concerned... you look pretty enough for me.

Archived