Ever say some shit and wish you could take it back before you're done saying it?

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the KING of this, I do it allllllll the fucking time......almost weekly!

1.I say to this dude at work as a joke "ya well your moms a whore" as a total joke

she died of cancer 9 days before, it was his first day back to work.

I just asked my wife and she said "you do it so much that I don't even keep track of them"

i tried to wipe a mole off this girls neck once, all she said was "...please stop".

the most awkward moment

haha reminds me of when i was in highschool, a girl had a mole on her leg that looked exactly like a fly (from a small distance).

i noticed and told her "hold still for a sec, just dont move your leg" she did and i slapped her thigh pretty hard.

turns out she had been ridiculed about that for years and yelled her lungs out at me.

we dont talk anymore.

• Like 1

On a white water rafting school trip in middle school this girl was wearing a swim suit that was made for large breasts. She did not have these at the time and I was clowning how she had no tits to fill the suit. I did not realize she was right behind me listening to the shit I was saying until I turned around and she was crying. I still feel like an asshole for that one but ironically she has massive breasts now.

Sorry about that, if I could I would take back what I said.

making a bad taste joke about domestic violence in the company of a woman whose husband beat her on the regular. found out on way home about it.

now my girlfriend has the stop word

i hear "jellybean" in a conversation when i'm not talking about jellybeans I stop.

saved my arse twice so far

This is genius! I need a conversation safe word for my wife, she has all kinds of stupid bohemian hippy wannabe shithead hipster friends and acquaintances and I'm constantly putting my foot in my mouth.